"Pencil Sketch Pro" automatically converts your picture into a sketch, with style! Now you can become an artist and create your own graphite drawing like a real professional! Simply load a picture and the sketch is created within seconds.
- Realistic sketching feel!
- Supported image formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG.
- No output size restriction.
- Save, print and email.
- Sketch on 32 beautiful notepapers.
- Sketch on anything - Load your own notepaper or background.
- Crop, zoom and pan. Sketch anywhere you want. Examine your artwork easily.
- Use built-in ImageEdit panel to adjust original picture’s exposure, contrast, saturation, white balance, sharpness before sketching.
- 3 different sketching styles: lines, dots and curves.
- 3 different edge effects for your sketch: Hatched, gradient and none.
- Control 7 levels of line intensity by an easy-to-use slider.
- Control 7 levels of color saturation by an easy-to-use slider.
Pencil Sketch Pro is the summation of many popular mobile apps of ours (below). Now you can own them all at once on your desktop at a low price. Best deal ever!
Pencil Sketch (iPhone/iPod)
Pencil Sketch HD (iPad)
Pencil Sketch Color (iPhone/iPod)
Pencil Sketch Color HD (iPad)
Dot Sketch (iPhone/iPod)
Dot Sketch HD (iPad)
Minimum OS requirement changed to 10.7
Ratings and Reviews
A fun app. It makes very nice sketches, especially ones with children or close-ups of people. If the photo is well composed this app makes a pretty nice artsy sketch. It includes an image edit panel with lots of controls and some presets, to modify the loaded photo. I’m not real fond of the “curves” sketch style as it looks like curly hairs, but the Lines style is nice. You can save final sketches in any of 14 different file formats, and the original photo pixel-size is maintained (or it can be made smaller). Many choices for background papers, but I like the plain white paper best. If you do select one of the papers (other than plain white) you can adjust the relative size of the sketch on the paper.
concerns for buyers
Pencil sketches are limited to three styles, of which only one is of any quality. The rest of the options are only the paper backgrounds, mostly notebook paper. I am disappointed that there is no plain background, so I can print it on any kind of paper I want. Process of application of sketch is slow. I'm sorry, app producer, but this app was not worth the price you are charging.
Once I downloaded the application, the first time I used it it worked well. Now everytime I try to open it, it crashes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stony Labs, LLC
- 135.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © TheApps4U.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.