Store all your loyalty, rewards and membership cards on your phone, and find the nearest locations to use your cards.
FAST & SIMPLE
√ Choose from library of over 5,000 cards globally
√ Use your phone's camera to add cards in seconds
√ Create Custom Cards with photos of your plastic cards
√ Get Expiry Reminders before cards expire
FIND NEAREST STORES
√ Popular cards have over 15,000 store, hotel, airport locations pre-set
√ Add your favourite stores to your cards
NEVER LOSE YOUR CARDS
√ Your cards are automatically backed up securely to your free Perkd account
√ Simply sign-in to restore all your cards when you switch to a new device
√ Cards are automatically synchronized across multiple devices
Go Green. Say "NO" to plastic cards.
Contact us: email@example.com
SHOP & PAY
* order and pay with Apple Pay, Alipay or LINE Pay for partner merchants
* and smaller too!
MANY MORE CARDS
* over 5,000 beautiful cards worldwide
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the UI on this app! I tried 6 different apps and this one was the best! A lot of the other apps didn't have all the cards I needed or didn't have a pleasing interface.
The only short comings of this app are:
1) the inability to reorder the cards (the most recently added one is always on top and there is no way to change that). I'd like to be able to put the ones I use most often on top to make them more easily accessible or sort them alphabetically
2) you can't take a picture of the front of the cards that you manually add that aren't in their system. That means that those cards don't have an image in the list. This is especially frustrating if you have multiple cards that you added manually because they all have the same default image making it challenging to differentiate them quickly. It would be great if you could insert your own picture for the cards that don't have photos stored in the app.
3) other apps let you also store a picture of the front and back of your card in addition to the generated image and barcode they provide. I would like to have that for piece of mind. Maybe when you tap on the card and it shows the barcode you could then swipe to view the photo of the actual card incase you ever need it.
You can't take your own pictures
From the examples shown, I thought I'd be able to have a picture of the front and back of my membership cards. If the membership card isn't in their library, you can add it as a custom one but it won't have a picture. I tried to add Sally's Beauty Supply and a couple other common cards, but they weren't in their library. I can still add the cards, I just don't have a picture of the front of the card. I'd really like to be able to take a picture and store the front of the card, not just the barcode on the back.
I like that I can store all my loyalty cards in one place. Would love to see an update so I can organize my cards by category or even alphabetize or change the order they are listed. (currently cards are listed in the order that they have been added.)
Also, please expand your rewards card database. I'd like to add my TrueBlue miles as well as a few other cards. App has much potential, hope to see improved updates.
- Perkd Pte. Ltd.
- 67.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 2020 © Perkd Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.