Phoenix 2 is the best looking shoot'em up that everyone can enjoy! Enjoy the marvellous action and defeat waves of menacing Invaders in daily new missions. Just some of the highlights are:
* Over 75 ships to collect and upgrade. Each ship has its own unique weapons and two special abilities. Find and upgrade the ship that fits your play style and matches up well in the missions.
* Every day a brand new mission is created using our improved procedural content generator. All players across the world play this daily mission and share their scores on our leaderboards. Create a community to get your own unique stages that you can play with your friends!
* Phoenix 2 is designed specifically for 64 bit devices with Metal. Our Flare engine, which was developed in-house, renders the intense action beautifully with advanced graphics effects, such as bloom and anamorphic lens flares.
Phoenix 2 requires an Internet connection.
The Warp Gate is active, a new update has arrived! Two new ships join the fight, both rocking the new Clover ATS Zen ability. Enjoy!
* Introduces two new ships, Esperon and Naya.
* Adds a new Zen Ability, the Clover ATS.
* The pink 'speed' lasers and their targeting beams have a more distinct appearance.
* A visual indicator is shown on the ship when an increased charge timer of a Zen ability has reset to 0.
Ratings and Reviews
When we’re on a roll in Phoenix II, we feel unstoppable. Untouchable. Like Quicksilver in the X-Men movies. This “bullet hell” shooter’s silky-smooth controls (even better with 3D Touch) are as stunning as its graphics. And with dozens of uniquely armed ships and daily mission updates, the replayability’s insane.
ALSO THE BEST GAME IN VIDEO GAME HISTORY ALONG WITH SMASH HIT!!
The game is very cool in many ways first, the way the game calls the endless slurry of enemy bullets as “Bullet Hell” and the high quality and the cool small shockwave your ship produces when an
Enemy bullet or laser hits the core of your ship and your ship explodes and the small fireballs that occur after the death of an enemy or one of the ships in ship collection. But one small problem is that you can’t sometimes beat a specialist mission with a ship that doesn’t have weapon damage that matches the the type of protected enemies like armored, shielded or unprotected foes but it is a bit uncommon to still beat a mission with a ship that has a main weapon that can affect the protection of any enemy ships. But add sound effects like the shooting of the main weapon on your ship and when enemies shoot their types of projectiles at you like the two types of “MIRVs” and the common bullets like the oval shaped ones the aerodynamic bullets and shirkens . Except the doomsday bombs and doomsday lasers and the common enemy lasers which have a firing sound effect . But anyways those two problems do not affect the rating of the game. Please accept my review and make an update of the firing sound effects of the common enemy bullet projectiles make the sound effects of an enemy firing any of its common bullet projectiles sound like the shooting of a bullet from an AK-47 gun.
Best mobile bullet hell
This game isn’t perfect, but there isn’t a better game out there to my knowledge. The major flaw that I see is that there is a hard limit on how much money you can earn in one day because the only way to make money is beating waves, completing missions, and getting tiny cash rewards from duplicate ships in the warp gate, all of which are on a timer. Once you beat the daily mission there isn’t another way to make money until it resets. I also think that the minimalist menu clashes with the graphics of the game, which are much more organic, but since they are both beautiful this is not really a problem. I wish that there was an easier way to join communities as well, I did it by spending too much time on the forums and finding an antiquated post about top communities, one of which I joined. All of these complaints aren’t going to stop me from playing the game though, I love trying new ships when I’ve already beat the daily mission, and beating my old times is always an option. Overall I definitely recommend downloading this game if you like bullet hells at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Firi Games
- 225 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Firi Games
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Credits $4.99
- 800 Credits $0.99
- 12000 Credits $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.