Photo Effect Studio Pro – Graphic design & Art frame 4+
Chengdu Everimaging Science and Technology Co., Ltd
Let your inner Artist run free, create unlimited photo effects and share your vision with the world!
1. Huge amount of powerful photo effects carefully developed with professional photographers and graphics designers for all of your image editing needs -- simplifying common tasks and providing some of the most exciting filters available today.
Some Effect categories include:
2. Catch the viewer's eye with over 20 custom frames.
3. More than 30 powerful textures to choose from
4. Huge number of highly controllable combinations of Effects, Vignettes, and Frames, using an overlapping layered structure. ----Selecting an FX photo effect from the palette of over 80 base palettes, allows further choices with textures and frames.
5. The GUI uses a split panel approach, with powerful tools allowing additional fine tuning on top of the photo effects, including Exposure, Brightness, Saturation, Rotate, Curve adjustment, Color Balance, Color Temperature and Tint adjustment, Lens Correction, Highlight/Shadow adjustment, White and Black point adjustment, just to name a few, many levels of fine tuning are available.
6. Supports image resolution up to 40 megapixels.
7. Supports importing and exporting a wide range of image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and PNG, plus conversion functionality for RAW files.
8. Superior Color management including sRBG, AdobeRGB, and ProPhoto color space
9. We make it easy to save, share or print your edited photos with only a couple of clicks. Choose the quality of your photo send to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, all from within Photo Effect Studio Pro. Then print your masterpiece to really bring it to life. This app has been beta tested by leading photographers, graphics designer and Mac users all around the world to ensure that it includes everything that any photo enthusiast would ever need Photo Effect Studio is compatible with Mac OS 10.6.6 or later. Photo Effect Studio is fully optimized for Mac OS X Lion and retina displays.
1. Support Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
2. Added ability to export to iPhoto
3. Support for more RAW file formats
4. Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Its Okay but not yet worth the price
I bought this because I have several photo effects apps on my iPad2 and wanted something similar on my desktop that was quicker than PhotoShop CS5.
While this has some decent effects, it also has alot of bulk that is not useful at all and is simply there to make the app seem to do more than it does.
The first major flaw I found was that there is NO CROPPING TOOL! Most people crop their photos and this $20 app can't even do that. I prefer my $2 iPad apps over this.
Waste Of money
Does not work at all. Collects your money and does not even download completly. No technical support :(. At least it should download completely before they collect your money.
Desperately needs a CROP tool!
I'm a casual photographer who wanted a simple app for tweaking my photos up before I sent them to my friends. I didn't need "photo editing" on the scale of even Photoshop Elements, just something to give the image an aesthetic bump before I release it into the network.
On that score, Photo Effects Studio is a fantastic little app. There's a truly nice selection of photo filters to visually take my pictures up a notch. (Remember once upon a time when people had to spend years learning darkroom techniques to do this sort of thing? Yeah, most people don't anymore, either.)
But as a one-stop small-scale photo-tweaking app, it *desperately* needs a crop tool. As it stands, I have to take my images into Pixelmator to frame them properly, then out into PES. A crop tool is such a *basic* part of photo editng, I'm genuinely shocked this doesn't have one. Even my iphone photo edit apps have a crop tool.
Add a crop tool and a few more photo filter presets, and this would be a five-star app. And let's face it, four stars ain't too shabby, either. At the $9.99 price point, it's worth the purchase.
The developer, Chengdu Everimaging Science and Technology Co., Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chengdu Everimaging Science and Technology Co., Ltd
- 105.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Everimaging Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.