Details optimized for better user experience
Ratings and Reviews
fix bugs please
I used to love using this app when I had iphone7. Now that I switched to iphone x, whenever i try editing, especially when using ‘beauty’ tools, it shows black screen and shuts down itself. The quality of edited photos saved on the device are very poor too, and this did not happen in iphone7 either. Please fix the bugs and maybe upgrade your version so it can work as well with the newer iphones. I would love to go back and use this app.
Could be the best app ever but....
Photo Wonder!!!! You could have the best if you would only improve yourself! There are few simple fixes that could make you outstanding:
1. Find a way not to degrade the surrounding areas when thinifying.
2. Add an eye whitener
3. Find a way to let shape or str ch a specific area ——not across the entire photo.
4. The foundation should be able to be applied on a specified area of body or face.
5. The image is downgrading dramatically on newer iPhones. I just got an iPhone 8 and it’s almost impossible to use the app. Not only does it downgrade image quality, also has a bug that shuts it down mid-edit!
6. Fix iPhone upgrade bugs PLEASE
7. When using eyelash in makeup section, it often loses detail after being saved and just shows a black blur
8. There should be an actual “black” color in the paintbrush area—-not a charcoal grey
9. When using the Intelli beauty area,and make up section it would be better if we could tap the face in the photo we want to focus on or edit. It always winds up choosing the face I don’t want to work on and I have to manually do everything after that
10. Red eye fix makes black dots in eyes
11. Blemish Fix should make more precise and smaller lines instead or that splat effect
Bring back the way Collage used to work
I used to be able to select all the photos I wanted to put together in a collage BEFORE having to choose a layout. That was tremendously useful. Now, you are forcing users to choose the layout first, i.e., they must know exactly how many photos will be in the collage in order to choose the template with the correct number of photos. This is extremely cumbersome because I may not know ahead of time how many photos are going to be in the collage, and neither can I add/remove photos on the fly... instead, I’d have to backtrack all the way, select a different template, then choose the photos all over again. Not good. Please bring back the way it used to work.
- Xin Guo
- 121.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Guo Xin
- In-App Purchases
- 11원더 결제 $0.99
- 22원더 결제 $1.99
- 33원더 결제 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.