Physiotools Trainer motivates and reminds you to complete the exercises prescribed by your therapist. You can receive exercises directly to your mobile devices, read the instructions and follow the exercise videos to ensure you perform the exercises correctly. You can set up automatic reminders and preview upcoming exercises to plan your schedule.
Physiotools Trainer supports you in reaching your rehabilitation and fitness goals. You will see a clear picture of how well you have adhered to the exercise program that you received from your therapist.
Features of Physiotools Trainer:
- An individual training program, tailored to your needs, directly from your therapist
- Detailed exercise instructions with high quality pictures and videos
- A clear view of the day's exercises and feedback about your training activity to date
- Daily reminders to exercise
- Automatic notifications of updated exercises
- Ability to view your previous and upcoming exercises
Physiotools Trainer uses Physiotools exercise software, which contains an extensive range of exercises for rehabilitation and fitness.
The app is available in several different languages and you can select an appropriate language under settings.
The name of the app has been changed from PT Momentum to Physiotools Trainer.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am supposed to do my exercises twice a day. At the time I do them, it says both sessions were completed, but the next day it only shows that I did one session. It also doesn't send me reminders like it is supposed to.
Logged out every time I go into it
I get logged out every time I go back into the app.
Worthless - exercises don’t load.
I have to have the physio send exercises in pdf via email since they will not load in the app. Why bother with the app?
- PhysioTools Oy
- 72.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Physiotools Oy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.