Take full control of your workouts and your size measurements.
* PIE is the first smart tape measure dedicated to helping people measure accurate body sizes. It helps you easily measure various parts of the body and keep track to improve your health and fitness.
* Sync with PIE
* Turn PIE on and select which PIE to be connected. Once it is paired, all your measurements will be automatically updated to this app.
* Select part to be measured
* Select which the part of body size to be measured. It can be either Waist, Hip, Bust,... You can select among xx options. You can even add any part of body to be tracked.
* Track and set goal
* Tracking your body size is import for your fitness. Track the trend and set a goal you would like to achieve.
* Sync with other healthcare apps
* This app can be synchronized with Apple Health, Simply select ‘connected’ on the settings and you are good to go.
Accessing Your Data from Apple Health
You can choose to grant PIE Fitness Tracker app permission to access your data from Apple Health. Granting this permission will help the app calculate your body fat ratios using your past data saved on Apple Health.
Things to note:
1. The PIE Fitness Tracker app asks you for this permission once, when you log into the app for the very first time. This is optional and you can still manually enter the necessary data into PIE to calculate your body fat ratios.
2. If you choose to grant permission to the app, PIE Fitness Tracker will import your height and weight data.
This height and weight data will be used with your waist and hip circumferences measured through the PIE Fitness Tracker app to compute your body fat ratios.
3. You can choose to not grant access by pressing SKIP at the top right corner of the screen. To cancel the permission, you can always open the Health app’s Sources menu and unselect the data.
More infomation can be found at
For inquiries regarding data permissions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Bug fix for waist and calf measurement.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but....
This app is really good and everything but I only wish I can take measurements from both sides and be able to differentiate them in the app. Such as left and right bicep instead of just one measurement for both biceps.
OK, but lacking core features
On a positive note, the app is simple, easy to use, and has good visual elements. However, it does have a couple of significant flaws that make it unusable.
First, it requires you to create an account before doing anything. I don’t mind creating a new account when doing so provides value, but here it provides no obvious value.
There are a couple of pop ups that display with foreign language characters so you have no idea what the app wants or is communicating. Most notably during sign up.
There’s also no way to get YOUR data out of this app. It syncs your waist with Apple Health, but what about all the other body measurements that Apple Health doesn’t support? I’d love to see an export to CSV from the settings page similar to other fitness apps. It’s hard to justify using this app if I can’t be certain that I can use my data the way I want without having to re-enter everything elsewhere.
This would be a 5 star app if these items are addressed, but until then, I’m back to using a spreadsheet and standard tape measure to collect body measurements.
I’ll update this review if any of this changes, but until then - I recommend you take a pass on this app (and related tape measure).
- Bagel Labs Co., Ltd.
- 49.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bagel Labs Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.