Pixel Ate Me - pixelator 4+
Pixelate your images
- Offers In-App Purchases
Pixelate images and photos!
Pixel Ate Me is an easy tool to pixelate images to a specific size, and adding effects. Pixelated images can be used as sprites in games, for websites, digital art, and for other purposes.
Creating pixel art for games can be hard. Especially when creating sprites or sprite sheets for games, the pixelated image must have an exact size. Many other pixelator apps can pixelate images but the end result has to be rescaled afterwards, losing the exact amount of pixels required. With Pixel Ate Me, the required canvas size determines the pixelation, not the other way round.
Need a 16x32 character sprite? Drag your image into Pixel Ate Me and specify a 16x32 canvas. The end result will always be 16x32, not matter what affects you add during the process.
• pixelate any static image or photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, SVG, TIFF, WEBP
• keep transparency
• adding stroke in any colour
• fill the background with any colour or keep transparency
• add saturation, brightness or contrast
• easily export the result to: PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF
• quick export* to immediately overwrite the previous export
• auto apply* to immediately apply changes in the settings
• document based app, supports tabs
* Quick export and Auto apply are available in the full version only. A single one-time In App Purchase unlocks these features forever.
Some minor bugfixes and improvements.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- P-Edge media
- 7.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022-2023 P-Edge media
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99