Share, control, and keep on Plaaying.
You love listening to music and watching videos on your Mac, but it’s way too hard to control and share what you're into. That’s why Plaaying exists—to remove the friction from iTunes, Spotify and so you can work and play.
Plaaying was built for Sierra and El Capitan, but it works on Yosemite too, if that's your thing.
## Control your way
* Like keyboard shortcuts? Plaaying has two handfuls of them so you can stay on your keyboard and on task. Oh, and they work with iTunes and Spotify.
* Love and rate your songs!
* Like beautiful menu bar controllers and album art? We have that too.
Check out Plaaying.com to learn all the shortcuts and how to get the most out of the menu bar controller.
## Best way to share
* Want to automatically share every song to Twitter, or every TV episode you're binging? How about just once per hour? You can have total control, or you can let go of the wheel—told you this is the best way to share. (Requires 10.12.1)
* Plaaying shares big, beautiful artwork. We don't share just the tiny album art these music players offer. We did an irrational amount of backend work to build an Artwork Engine™, a system that automatically seeks out the biggest and best images to make sharing your music, movies, and tv shows shine.
* Scrobble to Last.fm no matter if you're using Spotify or iTunes!
* Share a Songlink.io (@songlinkio)
## Keep it playing. Or not
We call it Intermission, and Plaaying knows when you need one.
* It can pause when you take a FaceTime or Skype call, and resume when you're done, no clicks necessary.
* Plaaying doesn't want you to miss a thing, so it can pause when you step away from your Mac.
* Need some quiet time? Set a timer for your media to resume, and easily extend it with shortcuts or right from the menu bar.
Plaaying is the best way to control and share your media. Download it today and let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org or @plaayingapp on Twitter and facebook.com/plaaying.
Album artwork for CHALK (Craving Himself Another Lovely Kill) in the screenshots are owned by KaL MichaeL.
* Fixed issue causing media controls to not work (play/pause, next/prev, etc.)
(Note: You will now be presented a dialog to allow Plaaying access to control iTunes or Spotify. We need this access granted to us to allow these media controls to work)
* Fixed issue with loving/unloving songs (LastFM included)
* Fixed issue with Spotify, causing it to never work
* Fixed a visual bug causing vertical lines to appear below media controls
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't do what I need it to do
Bought this a while ago, uninstalled it then. Just reinstalled to see if it would meet my needs now. It can't display the rating in the menu bar which is what I'm after, so I'm uninstalling again.
No Catalina Update. No Music app support
I just bought this and it does not work with Catalina since iTunes does not exists anymore. Until they update the app, I just wasted $4. Hope they do it sonn and I'll update my review
AWESOME EXPERIENCE 🎉
So far sharing Music links was a HORRIBLE experience with super crappy pixelated pics of the albums.
Thankfully this app cover the pixelation issue and also let me control my music easier (due to the custom shortcuts).
Would be a solid 10 ⭐ if it scrobbled to Last.fm *wink wink*
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.