Whether you’re remodeling, renovating, or designing your dream home, Planner 5D has you covered! Create detailed 2D & 3D floor plans, browse a 5000+ item catalog, and create photo-realistic images of your projects. With over 2 million downloads, Planner 5D makes interior design easier than ever!
• Drag and drop design in both 2D & 3D modes
• User-friendly features that do not require special skills
• Create a completely unique home - from the floorplan to the finishing details
• Browse the regularly updated 5000+ item catalog complete with furniture, appliances, decor, household items, landscape features and more
• Create exceptionally detailed and personalized design in both the interior and exterior of your project
• “Snapshot” function to create photo-realistic images of your projects with realistic lighting, textures, and shadows
• Sign in with Google+ or Facebook to work on your projects on any platform, including your laptop or other mobile device
• Switch between Metric and Imperial systems of measurement
• Save and share your projects with friends, family and home professionals
• Work on downloaded projects offline
• Completely Ad-free
• 2D and 3D editor
• 150+ item catalog
• Unlimited number of projects
• Multi-platform synchronization
• 600+ item catalog of colors, textures and patterns to personalize your design
• Access to the entire 5000+ item catalog
• Ability to alter the size and appearance of all furniture
• Apple Pencil support
• 3D Touch support
• Follows Apple Design Guidelines
• Split-screen multitasking on iPad
• Basic Accessibility features for the visually impaired
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Or send a message to our support team by tapping on the button "Report a Problem" in the profile screen.
Planner 5D can be used without an active subscription with a limited catalog and without an ability to customize furniture. Premium features can be enabled with a Monthly subscription for $4.99 or Yearly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region)
Payment for your subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned-off at the iTunes account settings.
Price for subscription may vary by location.
• Added new furniture to our catalog
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful Interior Design for Home Use
Planner 5D has been extremely useful in planning the interior design on a new home I’m having designed and built. Rather than spend hours at $100/hour with a designer working on the actual architectural model, I have created a high fidelity to-scale model of the home design, which allows me to make design decisions and even fit spaces to my existing furniture. It’s pretty easy to use, though does have some significant limitations. My greatest complaint is the lack of ability to import designs into the app, which is essential to sharing a design between my wife and I. The app will export to a web interface of a cloud version of your app design, but it’s one directional, out only. Other complaints range from moderate to mild, such as the snap function for walls is too strong which prevents creating some small size designs effectively, only one object can be moved or copied at a time which is tedious, and you cannot copy items from one level to another so if you plan to try your furniture upstairs and downstairs you have to create your furniture twice. It also has a random array of design objects, such as so many chair designs that it’s challenging to find the same one twice, while there is no feature for a doorway opening between rooms that does either have an actual door or an arch shape. These limitations aside, I considered it worth the $59 for my purposes.
Super great and unique! 1 suggestion
I bought this app AGES ago! Redownloaded it recently (now that I have a phone with space on it) and it's just as I remember. Which is good, but controlling the room sizes can be difficult at times. It's a bit of a learning process that drags on creation, in my opinion.
One thing I would absolutely love to see is the ability to upload a reference sheet to it! Recreating floor plans from apartments or homes and that way we can get a better idea on how to decorate them. The reference sheet needs to be resizable and on a different layer than the floor plan you're creating. That way, a 1:1 replica is that much easier. This is purely for people looking to buy a home or apartment and they want a better 3D look at what they're getting into and what furniture will fit inside. I really hope work is still being done to the app and this gets considered! Thanks!!
This app is really awesome and you can make like a house designs but you’re gonna have to come back and unlock some things but that’s OK because you got a lot of choices you were outside inside doors and all these awesome cool things you can do swings and everything you can also do like a mode where once you’re done with your house you can do two floors in the stairs and everything but then when you’re done with your house you can press this one button I can’t member what button is and it makes it onto your ground it’s really cool but you’re not that you care about it really really cool you can just have it and it makes it go onto your floor or wherever you want to go I thought it was really awesome and I was looking for an app and this was the app I was looking for I give the five stars I think this is really awesome you don’t have to do go through any games to get your points are something to unlock so if you can only a moxa arm do you get extra snow stuff when you can watch ads or you can wait the next day and you’ll get some things I like this one because it’s not like you have to choose the right things it’s you can choose whatever you want
- Planner5D, UAB
- 497.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UAB Planner 5D
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $59.99
- Full catalog for 30 days $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.