Whether you’re remodeling, renovating, or designing your dream home, Planner 5D has you covered! Create detailed 2D & 3D floor plans, browse a 3000+ item catalog, and create photo-realistic images of your projects. With over 2 million downloads, Planner 5D makes interior design easier than ever!
• Drag and drop design in both 2D & 3D modes
• User-friendly features that do not require special skills
• Create a completely unique home - from the floorplan to the finishing details
• Browse the regularly updated 3000+ item catalog complete with furniture, appliances, decor, household items, landscape features and more
• Create exceptionally detailed and personalized design in both the interior and exterior of your project
• “Snapshot” function to create photo-realistic images of your projects with realistic lighting, textures, and shadows
• Sign in with Google+ or Facebook to work on your projects on any platform, including your laptop or other mobile device
• Switch between Metric and Imperial systems of measurement
• Save and share your projects with friends, family and home professionals
• Work on downloaded projects offline
• Completely Ad-free
• 2D and 3D editor
• 150+ item catalog
• Unlimited number of projects
• Multi-platform synchronization
• 600+ item catalog of colors, textures and patterns to personalize your design
• Access to the entire 3000+ item catalog
• Ability to alter the size and appearance of all furniture
• Apple Pencil support
• 3D Touch support
• Follows Apple Design Guidelines
• Split-screen multitasking on iPad
• Basic Accessibility features for the visually impaired
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Or send a message to our support team by tapping on the button "Report a Problem" in the profile screen.
Planner 5D can be used without an active subscription with a limited catalog and without an ability to customize furniture. Premium features can be enabled with a Monthly subscription for $4.99 or Yearly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region)
Payment for your subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned-off at the iTunes account settings.
Price for subscription may vary by location.
BRAND NEW AR EXPERIENCE
• Preview the project, you've just built, on your table or place it outside and walk through the real sized house using your iPhone or iPad
• Collaborative Sessions. Create new project, open AR and experience your new house with your friends and family by allowing them to join your session
• Exclusively for iOS 13
• Dark Mode support for iOS 13
• Fixed rare issue where catalog wasn't visible on iOS 12
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Super great and unique! 1 suggestion
I bought this app AGES ago! Redownloaded it recently (now that I have a phone with space on it) and it's just as I remember. Which is good, but controlling the room sizes can be difficult at times. It's a bit of a learning process that drags on creation, in my opinion.
One thing I would absolutely love to see is the ability to upload a reference sheet to it! Recreating floor plans from apartments or homes and that way we can get a better idea on how to decorate them. The reference sheet needs to be resizable and on a different layer than the floor plan you're creating. That way, a 1:1 replica is that much easier. This is purely for people looking to buy a home or apartment and they want a better 3D look at what they're getting into and what furniture will fit inside. I really hope work is still being done to the app and this gets considered! Thanks!!
So I this app after reading reviews. They were all good but when I downloaded the app it seemed pretty good. I got to building and none of the walls lined up. The walls are very very confusing. And so I say whatever and I go to furniture, they had 2 selections of FREE items and the rest you had to pay $14+ for. I found this kinda ridiculous, so I say whatever again, and I go to doors. They had in total maybe 6 doors? And only 2 were free and they where ugly cheap looking doors, and the ones you had to pay for were so beautiful. This was the same with all of their items. This app is “free” for low quality items. The graphics seemed okay to me. I got no ads at all. But I found it so ridiculous the fact all of the free items were cheap looking and the $14+ ones were soo beautiful. I’m leaving a 3 star because in total the app seems good with graphics and all, but the utems were awful! Also with the fences You get a small strip with a pole at the end that when you press “edit” it says “OOPS! You unlocked a premium feature!” So your telling me I get this sad excuse of a “fence” and can’t even expand the length so if I’m building a yard it had to be teeny-tiny!? I would NOT suggest this app.
I hated this. I thought i would be a lot easier to figure out, but it wasn’t. It was really hard to understand how to play, how to move, and how to move items. Whenever i tried to place an item on the desk i had in one of the rooms, it would always just float in the air. I tried every possible solution, but it didn’t move. Another thing that i didn’t like was that when it was loading to go from 2d to 3d or 3d to 2d it took most of the time 2 minutes, but sometimes it took 5 minutes. I checked my other apps to see how fast they were going because i thought “maybe it isn’t the game, the wifi’s just acting up”. Turns out it wasn’t the wifi. A lot of the time when it was loading, (usually when i had finished something i really liked) it would take me back to my home screen and not save it. I had to start over many times on many things. Another thing is, it doesn’t explain anything. It just sends you off hoping you that you know what you’re doing. Lastly, after i had finished picking the size for the room i was about to start, there was no way to display t with my house. I was stuck on that screen for a while, until it kicked me off the game. To sum it all up, i hate this game and will never play it again
Developer Response ,
Good morning. Items can be moved up and down, as well to the sides. Loading time depends both on internet connection and device technical parameters. Most of Your described "kick off" issues are already solved by the latest app version.
- Planner5D, UAB
- 420.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 UAB Planner 5D
- In-App Purchases
- Premium account $24.99
- Premium account for one year $15.99
- 100 HD snapshots $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.