Play with no limits in this definitive physics sandbox game. With a whole new level of immersion thanks to ARKit 4 and LiDAR.
Playground AR is the next step in physics sandbox, with tons of blocks, toys and more to create and destroy with no limits.
With AR placing and moving toys is easy and intuitive, you can pick them up and throw them around, freeze them in place or add joints to connect various game blocks.
You will be able to create your own machines with joints, wheels and thrusters, or play with the included RC toys.
Build your giant block castle and try to land on it with your RC helicopter.
Play with your friends and see who makes the longest domino course, the highest block tower, or just enjoy together destroying everything with bombs.
Visit your creations from any angle, take pictures of them and share with the in-game screenshot tool.
Have you ever dream about having infinite toys?
Imagine, create and enjoy.
- LiDAR support for iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro (this feature is truly amazing with physics and blocks, for real)
- Support for iPhone 12/12 Pro
- Better performance & physics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game
So when I heard of the game, it was at T-Mobile. We were playing on the iPhone X. And then we saw the game, we were like.... “meh, what is this game” then we played a little. We were AMAZED!! So then during the summer I remembered the playground ar game. Then I asked to get it.... and I got it! But....
I have suggestions!!!
1. I wish there were liquids... I would love to have liquids. How when you take out a block that’s holding the liquid.... it would all spill!
2. I kind of don’t like that you have to build everything yourself!😫 I wish that there were pre-built castles, race tracks, houses, etc. That would be a lot better!
3. Scaling would be great! Because then if you were building stuff it would be a lot easier to place the block. Also being in a life size archer fight would be awesome!!!
4.Also can you add more things to control instead of cars and airplanes. It would’ve cool if we can control an robot and swordsman and monsters!
Lastly, the most important one! You all might laugh at me, but how do you work multiplayer? I can’t seem to find how! Please reply to this comment and see if these ideas are great, and can you tell me how to play multiplayer! Thanks!!!!!
Love the game, still do
I’m just editing my previous rating, I absolutely love how awesome you are as a game dev, you keep adding wonderful stuff all while listening to the people, keep up the great work.
1. Can we have the ability to scale objects, like with pinching to get smaller vice versa
2. I like the more objects and stuff, but instead of just adding more, can you add more for us to DO with those blocks. Like friction, weight, and some other weird stuff(idk)
3. Terraforming. Idk of this is possible, but, it would be awesome if the players could raise and lower the ground, build mounds or pits
4. Going off of what I just said, liquids would be awesome, water and such. And adding to number 2, then you could change the density of the objects. You could build boats.
5. Instead of having set vehicles, you could have one or two of set those, but then give us all the parts to make vehicles. Say, an engine, or a helicopter blade, and going off of number 4, boat motors.
Edit:man, I love a good dev.
Developer Response ,
Hey there Jfjkennckejndkdk (I hope that's not your real name),
Thank you for your ideas and suggestions, I really appreciate community contributions to improve games!
Liquids are already in the making, but they're not easy to implement without making your iPhone explode from overheating...
Also the selection screen for objects, it should be ready for the next update.
I wasn't really happy with the idea of scaling objects, as it would make the game pretty unstable, but as many people asked for this, I'll look into adding this feature in some way. Might be restricted to a maximum per block or something like that, I'll figure it out.
I'm working hard on adding more content and ways to play, so thank you again for your suggestions and I hope you have fun playing!
Does not work well with iPhone 7
The surface scanning area is not working well at all. I've been trying to scan the floor, dining table, coffee table, none are detected. Placing a cube next to another cube is not as easy as it seems, as any slight movement of the hand moves the cube into the cube below our the one next to it which makes the cubes fall. So unless you have a surgeon hands it will take a lot more practice than a child have. My 5 yo lost interest in less than 3 mins trying to figure out how to work this game. When I tried helping I came across similar challanges.
Instructions can be also more friendly and guide kids and other users how to be successful and use the features that on the surface seem to be fun and useful. I'm giving 4 stars because the potential is great and I want to see this app succeeding.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm working hard on improving the user experience.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marc Sureda
- 118.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Marc Sureda
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.