PlayKids is an internationally-acclaimed platform with cartoons, books, and activities for kids aged 2 to 8. Present in over 180 countries, PlayKids offers education and entertainment while boosting the development of little ones around the world.
With over 5 million active users per month, our platform has content in 7 languages and encourages kids to learn by playing. Ready to get started?
- Over 4,000 cartoons and books curated by experts.
- Exclusive educational activities.
- The peace of mind that only a 100% safe and ad-free environment can provide.
- Material designed for the different stages of child development.
- Content to foster intellectual, physical, and social-emotional development.
- Activities to help children learn new languages.
- International acknowledgement: the products we develop for children have been awarded seals of excellence from NAPPA (National Parenting Product Awards), Parents' Choice, and the Michael Cohen Group.
- Watch videos even while offline.
- The Sleep Train has lullabies.
- Better parental control: Access to settings is restricted to parents only, and you can also choose which cartoons your child can watch.
- Parents can also monitor their children's development.
- One subscription lets you watch on any device.
WATCH ORIGINAL PLAYKIDS CONTENT
- SuperHands - Let your little ones' creativity come to life with a show that not only teaches them how to build and assemble things, but also helps improve motor coordination.
- I Love to Learn - Understanding the world around us, learning about our daily lives, and developing social skills become lots of fun with Junior and his friends.
- ABCs - Learn the letters of the alphabet as well as their shapes and sounds through fun songs with our friends!
- Lupi Club - What do you think is on Lupi's mind right now? Lupi Club's great visual appeal for early childhood viewers and plenty of interaction, repetition, and music make it just the right amount of learning and fun.
Why subscribe to PlayKids?
When you subscribe to PlayKids, you'll receive complete access to the app's videos, books, and activities to enjoy high-quality content curated by experts to teach everything at the right time and make it all fun, too.
You can use your account on every device you own, and you can also download the videos to watch them even when you're offline. With PlayKids, your children will be able to access the best content for them whenever they want!
PlayKids has a subscription service that offers full, unlimited access to the app's videos, activities, songs, books, and weekly updates! Here's how it works:
- Subscriptions are renewed once a month.
- Your subscription is valid on any device registered to your PlayKids account.
- Payment is charged from your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed.
- Your subscription is renewed automatically unless you disable automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
- Next month's payment will be charged 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
- To manage your subscription or disable automatic renewal, open your user settings page after your purchase.
- The cost of the current month's subscription cannot be refunded, and service cannot be stopped in the middle of a billing period.
- Any free trial, as applicable, will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased.
Terms of Service: http://assets.playkidsapp.com/html/tos-en.html
Please note: videos and characters may vary by country. If you have any questions, please visit http://support.playkidsapp.com/.
Thanks for updating PlayKids!
Did you know you can color our virtual pet? Come have a look at all the new features that help make your kids routine more fun.
The beloved game Voxel has returned!
Craft your world using blocks and play with the included maps, or have a relaxing time coloring 3D models.
We've added new drawing images to paint and to have fun! Encourage your little artist to improve motor and cognitive skills!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at https://support.playkids.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. Inability to share accounts across all family devices is what makes it a 4
Wish this app would be usable across all family devices with same subscription. Aside from that it is great. If I could have on all devices with out multiple subscriptions I would give 5 star. I understand why the developer would want to cause each device to have the app but that is not realistic at $8 a month. Please give us a family plan option to use single subscription on all our devices.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback. As a matter of fact, we might have a solution for this already: if you've subscribed through your Apple ID, all you have to do is create a PlayKids account using the same e-mail through which you're billed. You can use that same e-mail and password on up to 6 devices! If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org! 😀
Should NOT Be Allowed
I’ve seen ads for this app many times and avoided clicking subscribe, but it finally happened. I was playing a game, the ad popped up, and I hit the subscribe button by accident. It said “creating account”. I assumed it was fake until I got a test that they had made an account using my phone number. I do not like the fact that they used my phone number without my permission. I was also charged $9.99 through my phone provider. I am livid. There is no way to cancel without contacting support, and from what I’ve heard, support is the farthest from being helpful. These ads should NOT be permitted. It is a stupid cash grab attempt that requires nothing but a click and I’m suddenly subscribed for a payment of $9.99 monthly to an app for children when I don’t even have kids. Apple should NOT allow this app to stay on the store when they are purposefully tricking people into wasting their money.
Auto subscribes for service
If I could give this a 0 I would. I’ve never used this app. I never plan to use this app. I was playing a totally different clicker game and was just tapping along when this ad popped up. With my click tapping I must have hit the subscribe button twice. I saw the “creating account” logging and immediately closed the game I was playing, thinking it would cancel the creation. Nope. Not in the slightest. Immediately received a text from this (asking me to complete registration) AND my service provider (telling me a $9.99 charge has been added to my bill). Immediately emailed the company for this BS, and read these reviews. Spoke to a rep who cancelled and blocked the charge. I’ve been really good about not activating that stupid ad, and the fact that the contract is on the ad itself is ridiculous. Fix you’re stuff. Stop auto subscribing people to this
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Movile Internet Movel S.A.
- 786.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.1 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PlayKids - Movile Internet Móvel S/A
- In-App Purchases
- PlayKids Premium - UNLIMITED access to content across four apps $6.99
- Monthly Membership $6.99
- Monthly Membership $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.