Take control of your cloud. From your iPhone®.
Pocket Console allows you to not only monitor, but fully manage your AWS cloud infrastructure.
Browse and Monitor:
• Browse, filter and search for your EC2, SNS, EBS, ELB and AutoScaling resources.
• View every detail with inline CloudWatch metrics and highlighted health information.
• Check the overall status of AWS services. Ensure your outage is not a regional one.
• Multi-account, multi-region.
• Subscribe your device (with Push Notifications) to SNS topics and Outage Notifications.
• Perform almost any action that the AWS Management Console can perform: create and manage instances, images, snapshots, volumes, load balancers, elastic IPs, network interfaces, auto scaling groups and a whole lot more.
• It's fast: complete your task before your web browser logs in.
• Supports Privilege Escalation: sudo for your access keys.
• Protects your access keys with Touch ID.
• 1Password integration.
• Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
• Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
• Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
• Elastic Load Balancing
• Auto Scaling
• Added support for: eu-west-3, eu-north-1, ap-northeast-3 and cn-northwest-1
• Fixed bug preventing the second page of a multi-page form from being displayed (e.g. the instance type list when creating an instance)
• Fixed a number of other smaller bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was good for SNS Push
This app isn’t updated like it should be and i honestly only ised the SNS push function. It lacks security options on protecting access and isn’t that useful on new features. The dev team doesn’t respond or take in feature requests. This is an app that really should just close down shop.
Crashes often. No response from developer. Waste of money.
This app reliably crashes every time I perform certain actions, every time I click on certain things. I've reached out to the developer and I never received a response. This app is a disappointing waste of money.
This app is absolutely essential for anyone using AWS while on-the-go. Many more features than the official AWS app, plus push notifications for SNS topics- exactly what I was searching for when I found this app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.