Polarr is the easiest app to create your own aesthetics and share with others.
• Easily customize your own style with selective colors, overlays.
• Generate QR and short codes to share styles with others.
• Segment your photo with A.I. to easily make complex edits.
• Upload your own overlays to push the boundaries of your styles.
• Selective objects: Sky, Person, Background, Vegetation, Building, Ground, Animal, etc
• Selective masks: Brush, Radial, Gradient, Color, Luminance.
• Overlays: Gradient, Duotone, Weather, Texture, Backdrops, Custom Overlay, etc.
• Retouch: Skin, Liquify, Face shapes (mouth, teeth, nose, chin, etc).
• Global adjustments: Light, Color, HSL, Toning, Effects, Fringing, Details, Curves, Vignette, Grain, LUT
• Import style as QR or short code.
• Create style with all included effects.
• 100 free style backups with Polarr account.
• 120 preset styles for film emulations.
• Batch import styles.
• Batch photo exports.
• Face detection.
• A.I. object segmentation.
• Polarr account backups and sync filters across all devices.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Plenty of photo-editing apps come with filters, but Polarr can help you create your own. And you don’t need the eye of a professional photographer, either. Thanks to instinctive touch controls and a ton of built-in filters to use as jumping-off points, it’s simple to tweak your images to get the perfect balance of colour and light. For the shutterbug pros, Polarr goes deep and allows fine adjustments to saturation, lens distortion and a whole lot of other settings that we dabblers just pretend to understand.
My #1 photo editor
I had been playing around with so many photo editing apps hoping for something more than ready made filters and bottom basic crap. After years using photoshop in my school days, no app has even came close to satisfying me. Then I stumbled upon Polarr. FINALLY!!!! The first app to go beyond simple and actually gives various options in different ways. There’s just so many options, I haven’t even figured it all out yet. Like, creating your own filter!! I absolutely LOVE this app and can’t wait to see more to come from Polarr. Why I give 4 stars, there are a few snags here and there, but nothing major. Things like, heavy in to editing a photo and boom all black and the only way to get back is by exiting out of the app. Originally, I hated the window viewer for edges, but that recently has changed and is much better. In the beginning, the app was a bit confusing even with tutorials. Then as I started getting use to everything. Then, suddenly I couldn’t use any of my paid premium options and was told the app no longer existed. It was all pretty strange, then 2 weeks later it was back. I was so upset 😂
Anyways, I highly recommend Polarr to anyone, it’s the best photo editor your going to get, other then the super expensive ones.
Used to love, but the new update messed everything up.
I’ve been using Polarr since late 2016, and for the most part it’s been pretty great, with a few bugs in between and issues with the quality, but the problems were fixed quite quickly. I purchased Polarr Pro’s selective adjustments in around 2017 and it worked fine, but recently with the new Polarr SO many new issues have risen. The first time I updated it to the new Polarr, it would not let me save any of my selective adjustments. Gradient, color masks, none of them would save. Sometimes it would crash, other times it wouldn’t even save as the filter I had filtered it as, but instead another filter I had previously made?? Recently, a few issues have been fixed but new problems have started. Everything including gradient and radial all work with my purchases but when I add the color scale to a color mask, it doesn’t save. The color mask is still there, but the actual color scale is zero. Please fix these issues, or bring back the old Polarr and work on the new one on the side. So many new issues that me and quite a few of my friends who have been using it for a long time are giving up on it.
- Polarr Inc
- 49.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020. Polarr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Polarr Photo Editor Monthly $3.99
- Polarr Photo Editor Yearly $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.