Pollution informs you about your local pollution sources, and their measured exposures :
• Electromagnetic pollution (base stations)
• Air Pollution
• Water Pollution
• Pollution and emissions to soil
■ Key Features ■
• Realtime air quality (1380 cities worldwide)
• Interactive map, with visualization of pollution sources
• Geolocation button to get to your information
• Detailed list of nearby pollutant facilities, with discharges details and volumes
• Research on a city, a region (global search)
• Summary pages on pollutants and environmental norms, as well as potential risks regarding your health
• Frequent database updates, with various pollution databases compilation
• Access to detailed pollution sources in Europe and USA
• Global coverage regarding base stations (use of OpenCellID project data)
■ Important notes ■
• Pollution purpose is only to inform about potential presence of pollutant sources. The application is not about providing health effects reports for actual situations.
• The supplied information is for private and indicative use, and should not represent any legal value
• Despite all our efforts, the information provided may not take into account all pollutant sources, or provide comprehensive information on pollutants
■ Geographic coverage ■
• Realtime air quality in 1380 cities
• GSM base stations: USA, and more than 160 countries
• Air / Water / Soil pollution sources: USA + Europe (USA, France, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
■ Keywords ■
ecological, natural, environment, resource, climate, radiation, geographical, green, earth, nature, chemical, antenna, health, gps, map, ecology, air quality, ozone, carbon, emission, polluted, source, effect, impact, gas, environmental, co2, epa, radioactive, compound, atmosphere, particulate, organic, waste, monoxide, fuel, opencellId, gsm
■ Realtime air quality for more than 1380 cities worldwide
■ More than 100000 bases stations added worldwide
■ Improved search by address
Ratings and Reviews
This information should be at everyone's finger tips. Layout is simple and details are easy to maneuver through. Some of the source dates are a bit old, but I think this is probably the result of reporting requirements and accessibility (not the developer who has clearly put a great deal of time into this app).
A great combination of pollution types.
Not a good app
Doesn't work well at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.