Pollution informs you about your local pollution sources, and their measured exposures :
• Electromagnetic pollution (base stations)
• Air Pollution
• Water Pollution
• Pollution and emissions to soil
■ Key Features ■
• Realtime air quality (1380 cities worldwide)
• Interactive map, with visualization of pollution sources
• Geolocation button to get to your information
• Detailed list of nearby pollutant facilities, with discharges details and volumes
• Research on a city, a region (global search)
• Summary pages on pollutants and environmental norms, as well as potential risks regarding your health
• Frequent database updates, with various pollution databases compilation
• Access to detailed pollution sources in Europe and USA
• Global coverage regarding base stations (use of OpenCellID project data)
■ Important notes ■
• Pollution purpose is only to inform about potential presence of pollutant sources. The application is not about providing health effects reports for actual situations.
• The supplied information is for private and indicative use, and should not represent any legal value
• Despite all our efforts, the information provided may not take into account all pollutant sources, or provide comprehensive information on pollutants
■ Geographic coverage ■
• Realtime air quality in 1380 cities
• GSM base stations: USA, and more than 160 countries
• Air / Water / Soil pollution sources: USA + Europe (USA, France, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
■ Keywords ■
ecological, natural, environment, resource, climate, radiation, geographical, green, earth, nature, chemical, antenna, health, gps, map, ecology, air quality, ozone, carbon, emission, polluted, source, effect, impact, gas, environmental, co2, epa, radioactive, compound, atmosphere, particulate, organic, waste, monoxide, fuel, opencellId, gsm
■ Realtime air quality for more than 1380 cities worldwide
■ More than 100000 bases stations added worldwide
■ Improved search by address
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great combination of pollution types.
Not a good app
Doesn't work well at all.
Great and useful !
This application rocks !
This is the first useful application I got for my iPhone.
Very well done, very informative, now I know more about air quality where I live.
Useful, simple, low cost, I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about his environment !
Thanks to the developers !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.