Want to know how it feels to be popular?
Then this game is for you!
Then this game is for you!
None of the above?
This game is definitely for you!
How to be popular :
* Collect followers from anywhere on the map!
* Grab other players' followers to eliminate them!
* Lead hundreds of people and show them who's the boss!
* Super high tech swarming algorithm
* Mega dynamic and "destructible" environment
* Extra cute faces that will follow you everywhere you move
* And a whole lotta fun!
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pros: love this game. Very addictive, especially enjoy the “popping” feeling you get from the phone when you get people or steal them from someone.
Would like to see:
- #1 wish list item - the ability to play real players. I thought the opponents were real but after playing a while I realized they can’t be. I’d be way more into this game if I was playing against real people.
- ability to pause the game besides closing the app (if you ever let real people play each other realize this isn’t possible)
- seeing my score after the game ends
- most times I don’t get a chance to see my total before it moves onto the next screen, I’d like to see this to see how far I am from my best score and also compare to the others.
- if I loose, what happened? Who won? Sometimes it’s obvious but sometimes 2 different people were coming for me at the same time and I wonder who “got” me and did the underdog win?
- better sound effects when the sound is on - maybe music or some kind of warning when someone larger then you is approaching
- more maps - I like how the maps do change around but more would be great
- when you’re being chased and knocking thru obstacles, if you get around one or knock something down between you and the chaser it would make sense that it slow them down, but it seems like it doesn’t really affect them and they even gain speed. More realistic obstacle interaction would be great so you have a better chase.
It’s not the worst
A common mistake I see with this company is that there are way to many ads, but I’m not here to talk about ads( everyone else already has) I’m here to talk about game play.
For starters I’d like to say I do actually enjoy playing this game one concern I do have is solo play. For some reason when you’re playing by yourself it’s so much harder to find followers. When I first tried it I thought it was only for the shopping center since everything was so spaced out but then I went back to the school area and that was hard as well. Another thing about solo is time. 2 mins in not enough time for maps that big and spaced out, and I’m not saying that it’s impossible to complete in 2 mins but its nearly impossible if everything is so far apart.
Classic mode is really fun but I hate that the cpu grows so fast no matter what I was in a game and there was 1 sec left I was winning by 10 literally less than 1 second the cpu was ahead by 20, how idk do I care yes cause if that’s going to happen so much there’s no point in me or anyone playing this game
Here’s why this game is Popular (no pun intended):
Popular Wars is a fun game to play when bored, however it also gets boring after a while if you only play this game, but overall it’s just another really good way to spend time when you got nothing else to do. I’m kind of upset that it’s a fake multiplayer, though it’s still fun, even if you’re competing against a computer. Apart from this, and the fact that it’s sometimes very slow, it is a really fun game to play!
I mean how can a game where you run around and collect “little pellet peeps” and make them follow you so you can form an angry (or Happy, depending what face you put for an “avatar”) mob and eliminate other mobs of “pellet peeps” not be a really fun distraction/arcade game???
There’s a reason why this game is so Popular (no pun intended) and that’s because it’s awesome! 👍👍
- Lion Studios LLC
- 359.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Lion Studios
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Coins $4.99
- 5000 Coins $19.99
- 200 Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.