- Turn your pictures into colorful & artistic posters
- 35 preset color schemes to choose from, including the famous Obama “Hope” poster style
- Adjustable toning (2-4 colors for each poster) with easy sliders. Flexible. Creative.
- Real-time image rendering. Fast. Intuitive.
- Optional framing & different frame width to choose from
Poster Me makes it easy and fun for you to turn any pictures into a poster instantly. The user interface is very friendly. Hassle free - Poster Me will do all the hard work for you! It’s that simple!
Select from your photo albums or simply use the iPhone camera to take a picture of your friends, family, pets, or landscape. Don’t have a picture just yet? Don’t worry. Use the demo pictures provided. Get started immediately!
Don't forget to visit TheApps4U.com for more!
* Bug fix: Autorotation & picture loading work properly
* Increased resolution of rendered poster
* Minor tweaking of user interface
* Easy access to homepage
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. One suggestion: Remove the border from around the picture. Better yet, give the user the option to keep it or remove it like in the iPod version.
This app beats the pants off ANY posterization app and PhotoShop's posterize feature . . . So freaking easy to use . . . got three sliders . . . O-o-o-o . . . save your "poster" to the camera roll/library and then use any drawing app to create some very cool stuff . . . dump yer "poster" into Warhol D.I.Y.!! . . . nuff said.
App worked for awhile. Now it won't access my photos. Can't find anywhere to get help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.