Power Music puts you in control of your music on your iPad.
Manage and display your sheet music and chord sheets with ease. The Power Music app allows you to perform without paper.
Simply add your sheet music and chord sheets to the Power Music app and start performing. Find your music by title, author, or category and set up playlists with ease. Flip through songs and turn pages with a simple tap on the screen, or use a Bluetooth foot pedal such as the AirTurn or PageFlip Firefly. Transpose chord sheets instantly.
Import sheet music from PDF files or your iPad camera, then edit pages with a tap. Add chord sheets from text or ChordPro files, or type naturally, without any cumbersome "tagging", and the chords are detected automatically.
Power Music Reader will even detect the key of your chord sheets and add page breaks for easier display.
Full integration with Power Music Professional and Essentials on Windows, and Power Music Mac on macOS, using Power Music Box, allows you to quickly transfer songs and playlists between devices.
• Simple, easy to use, song editor.*
• Intelligent chord detection without the need for tagging.
• Import songs from PDF, ChordPro, OnSong, or text files.
• Print or export PDF files of songs.*
• Easy selection of songs by title, author or category.
• Landscape display for two pages side-by-side.
• Create and edit playlists for live performance.
• Transfer songs and playlists between devices and your PC/Mac through Power Music Box.
• Integration with WorshipReady.com allowing users to download chord sheets.
• Display annotations created in Power Music Professional.*
• Turn pages effortlessly - foot pedal compatible.
• Transpose chord sheets with one tap.
• Link audio from your Music library - intelligent suggestions of matching songs.
• Synchronise page turning between devices for group performance.
• Add performance notes.
* Some features require a one-off in-app-purchase to unlock.
* You can now transpose chord sheets by picking from a list instead of changing one semitone at a time.
* If you play guitar, you can hide keys that are difficult to play in from the key picker. In Settings, enable "Show only guitar-friendly keys".
* Fixed some chord sheets with non-english characters being displayed incorrectly.
* Power Music now recognises chords that only have a bass note, e.g. "/E".
* Fixed spacing before first chord on a page being deleted.
Thanks for using Power Music! If you enjoy using Power Music, please remember to leave us a review. If you have any issues then contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A little glitchy but worth the effort.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing some glitches. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form in-app and we can try to resolve any issues you are seeing.
This app is very easy to use. I just wish it had markup capabilities.
Love Power Music
Thank you for making my life easier!
- Power Music Software Ltd
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Power Music Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.