Power Plist Editor is a powerful Plist editor supports both Binary and XML plist formats for developers. By Power Plist Editor, developers can easily view, explore and edit plist files in a clearly Node Tree view, and also can manipulate nodes hierarchy with menu or shortcuts.
√ Complete Compatibility
- Support Binary and XML format plist files
- Save file with original format
- Support all files types of plist format, even date and data type
√ Multiple Editor Panel
- Raw Property List text editor
- Single Node editor
- Node tree editor
- Toggle editor panel easily
√ Powerful Node Edit
- Convert node type between string, number, boolean, date and data
- Duplicate, cut, copy and paste Node
- Adjust node's parent easily with Command + ] or Command + [
- Wrap node to dictionary or array
- Preview data field as image
- Load data from file and set to data field
- Save data field's value to file
√ Powerful Node Search
- Search nodes' key and value
- Search with Node Path expression, example:
- Only shows matched nodes
√ Export to Other Formats
- Export Plist to Binary or XML format
Any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, your advice is important to us :)
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A few nice featurs with some serious flaws
It reads and writes just fine and I like the ability to show only matching results when searching. However, for some reason it makes all numbers into reals in the XML instead of integers, which can cause programs to not read it properly. That screwed up a file I was working on and it took me an hour to figure out what had happend an then fix it. Also the "Power Plist Editor Help" option in the Hlep menu gives a 404 error.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiwei Xu
- 3 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 TickPlant.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.