Ramadan Kareem to All
Beautiful All in one Islamic App for Ramadan 2018 with multiple features like Muslim Prayer Times with Azan feature, Qibla Compass with Distance, Ramadan Times, Ramadan Calendar, Ramadan Duas, Islamic Calendar, Hijri Date Converter, Asmaul Husna or 99 Names of Allah. With Almost 6 different features which helps all Muslim Brother and Sisters in daily life.
App has 15 compass themes and 15 backgrounds themes. User get 4 compass themes and 4 background themes free. Purchase any new theme with $0.99. App also contains advertisement, you can remove advertisement by only $0.99 if you want.
Prayer Times (Salat Times):
- Waktu Solat times : Fajr,Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Sunset, Maghrib and Isha
- Automatic and Manual option to select place name.
- 200+ country list in app database to select country manually.
- Tap on Alarm icon to enable/disable salat alarm.
- Set Particular Prayer Alarm.
- Set favourite Alarm ringtone for Namaz.
- 7 Different Calculation Method, Asar Method Hanfi/Shafi and Cordinated Universal time.
- Next/ Previous Day Ptayer times can be seen.
- Find Mecca Direction from the any part of the world.
- Shows islamic compass degree change in Live view.
- Check Distance to Mecca from a particular location.
- Offline Use.
Ramadan Times and Calendar:
- App shows daily Sehri/Iftar time to start and end fasting.
- Set Sehri and Iftar time alarm.
- App shows whole months suhoor and Iftar time in table fromat.
- All suhoor/Iftar Ramadan 2018 time Table.
- Auto identify the location of the place and show place name and ramzan 2016 timing according to that.
- Add location manually with a 250+ country database. So App can be use without internet too.
99 Names of Allah:
- 99 Allah Names with English Meaning.
- Browse allah names and meaning without internet connection.
- Asmaul Husna with mp3 audio sounds for all names
Ramadan Kareem Duas:
- 8 Ramdan Duas in Arabic with sounds.
- Duas pronunciations:
- English meaning of Every duas.
- 114 Quran Surah for reading.
- Complete Quran with 8 multiple Languages
- Quran Arabic Audio.
Hijri Calendar and Date Converter:
- Shows Current Date in Western and Islamic Calendar Format.
- Full Islamic Calendar 2018 Layout with both dates combine.
- Islamic Date Converter with date piker in wheeler UI.
- Manual Setting option for Hijri Date adjustment from -5 Days to +5 days.
6 Kalma of Islam.
Tasbeeh counter :
• Keep tapping on + button and it will start to count, “-” will make count reverse.
• Add multiple counter by adding name and count limit.
- As Prayer Direction and Prayer times vary from different part of the world. Make sure first by selecting different Namza time calculation methods in the setting screen.
- Find Qibla direction by using device on a flat surface to get accurate result. Make sure there is not any electromagnetic field and metal objects close to device.
- Updated to Ramadan 2018.
- Added Quran, Tasbeeh and Date Converter.
Ratings and Reviews
Under your Ramadan Duas, your pronunciation and translation are switched. As in the translation is under the pronunciation.
The second dua only reads the first sentence.
Other than that, I’m enjoying the app.
I don't know about it...
It seemed like a pretty good app but the first thing they asked for was my location. It was so that they could tell me when the prayer times were in my area. it seemed good but then I realized I had an app called Muslim Pro which is AMAZING so I just deleted this one because I didn't know why I would need it. But who knows, maybe this app is better. Why not download it and find out? I trust them with my location but if you don't, go to settings>Ramadan 2016>Location>Never. If you don't mind them having your location but don't want them to have it ALL the time, even when you're not on the app, do the same steps as listed above except click "while using the app" instead of "never"
looks very nice
the aesthetics of the app are nice. however some areas could use polishing- the city selection for example does not show the associated states when I'm looking for a city in the united states
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.