Want to see stuff getting crushed by the Hydraulic Press?
Destroy products in the most satisfying way. Upgrade your machine and increase your factory's income.
- Free to Play
- No internet connection required
- Endless Game
Whenever you are bored or stressed, crushing the products helps!
- New Manager
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game, not too many ads
I love this game! Good graphics, good quality, and good gameplay by itself. I love this game because it is easy for all players to understand. I use my spare time, some of my sleep time, and even my nap time to playing this game! It’s very Simulation-like in many ways. I love that there are a variety of floors, Please add more! I’m at the 2 trillion mark, anyone can understand the concept of the game and that’s what makes it so great. I love it. Make more awesome games/updates. -Your 1 fan, Samuel Duarte. 😃
Scammed and game breaking glitch
I found the game fun and addictive at first, until I ran into a horrible game breaking glitch! First of all in order to get around all the ads I payed for no ads but nothing changed still lots of ads and I lost $3, on top of that in the late game you need to save up lots of money to advance to the next stage of each object, I had almost fully maxed out the phone and alarm clock which were my main money makers until one day I open the app up and go to upgrade each of these items and they revert all they way back to stage 1 I was stunned then I noticed all the money I spend hours saving up was in the negative 10 trillions! There isn't even a way to lose money in this game so I have no idea how this is possible and there is no longer a way to progress with both my money makers gone and this enormous negative total, wish there was a refund for my irl $3
1) i paid to remove ads yet there are still ads at the bottom of the game... how does that make sense?
2) i maxed out my hammer’s speed, size, production, etc. and it’s still missing SO much stuff on its own, whereas the initial hydraulic press is self operating to its full potential. minor complaint about the hammer, but it has little to no effects when items are crushed compared to the other two.
3) the offline “idle” component of this game is garbage. i’ll come back after sleeping and will have made like 10% of what you get after smashing a bonus gem..
4) if these issues were fixed, i would give it 4 stars. it’s reasonably fun but i’ve been playing for 3ish days and i’m almost done maxing out the last press aka the entire game.
- RUBY OYUN VE YAZILIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 208.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Ruby Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.