PressSync is an application for managing your WordPress blog easily from your iPhone or iPad
PressSync supports Wordpress.com and WordPress.org(more than Ver3.5)
- Listed in the draft and published separately
- To display a lot of information in the list (title, datetime, post status, author(optional), content, thumbnail, categories, tags)
- HTML input support
- Upload the media without losing the EXIF info(To protect your privacy, you can remove the geotags)
- Insert image tag from media that already uploaded
- Editing function of the image tag(Thumbnail button will appear when you move the cursor over the image tag)
- Categories and Tags management
- Your blog settings management
- Share function(mail, sms, twiiter, facebook)
*Does not support to the "Comments" in the current version.
Please see the screenshot.
PressSync is a simple design, such as Twitter clients like.
· Simplified Chinese
@mogita (Twitter ID)
- iOS12 optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost but not quite.
1. Easy to setup.
2. You can easily set date/time to publish.
1. Categories aren't hierarchical or alphabetized within levels. This makes it useless for me as I have 50+ tags.
2. There's no easy HTML for simple things like bold, italics, etc.
3. Couldn't easily figure out how to save as Draft. You can Save Local but it's not the same.
4. Can't figure out how/where photos are saved/named. It should have a link to my media but it wasn't.
I wanted to love it since the actual Wordpress app has made some changes I hate but it's just not it.
App won't open
Can't open the app and saved my last article as local so now I can't access it. :(
Utilitarian WP app
Although a little rough around the edges, there is a surprising amount of functionality built into this app. For basic post management you are probably better off with the official app. In my case I am unable to upload images from the official app (no idea why) so I have been trying all the other apps. This one manages to get the image uploaded, let's me know exactly what it is doing, and has enough going on to be able to replace the official app. It's not as pretty, and yes it has an ad, but it works. I have actually moved over to the paid version to both remove the ad and support the developer, but if you are shopping for a WP app, this one is definitely worth evaluating for your needs.
- Hiroaki Hayase
- 18.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Hayase
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.