Pretty Good Solitaire is the premier solitaire game collection with 750 different solitaire card games.
Since 1995, Pretty Good Solitaire has been the choice of millions of solitaire players.
Includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Cruel and more.
Also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves and Aces and Kings.
- Easy to play: just drag the cards or tap them to move them quickly.
- Beautiful cards: designed to look like real cards but be easy to see.
- Full Undo and Redo: undo any move or all your moves, and redo them.
- Automatic Game Saving: saves your games when you leave and you can continue playing when you return.
- AutoPlay/QuickMove: option can automatically play cards to the foundations for you.
- Dynamic Card Sizing: pinch to make the cards smaller or spread to make them bigger. It automatically adjusts card size for portrait or landscape.
- Tap and hold on a pile to get more information about what cards can be played there.
- Tap the game name button to do a new game, play the next game number, or see your statistics.
- Tap the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- Over 2 billion starting positions for each game. Game numbers compatible with the Mac version, FreeCell game numbers compatible with Windows FreeCell.
- Statistics for multiple players.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously. Pretty Good Solitaire has been continuously updated for over 15 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html . This is the first mobile version of Pretty Good Solitaire, available exclusively for the iPad.
50 new games in version 1.60 and bug fixes in version 1.61:
- bug fix: 'Random' deal button fixed to give random sequence of deal numbers
- bug fix: fixed long delays on game result database updates
- bug fix: fixed game results from 2021 on older versions not being validated or repaired
- bug fix: fixed deleting an invalid game entry causing a silent crash
- bug fix: fixed aesthetic problems on game list when accessibility settings set to large text
Ratings and Reviews
I CANT SAY ENOUGH!!!!!!
I have played solitaire on my computer for years but nothing has ever come close in comparison for my iPad......until I found this one! There are about a million games and the features and options that make a game easy to play are all here and with easy to understand rules. I'm not sure I'll ever get to all the games. This is one great app!!!!
Best solitaire out there
It’s been a while since it has been updated (previous version was 2015) but there really is nothing to compete with it for variety of games. Glad it’s seeing some attention and hopefully more players.
loved it before this last update - this just started working again
This new update on the ipad freezes after one game is played. Hope this bug gets fixed quickly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Goodsol Development Inc.
- 157.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Goodsol Development Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.