Print any image to scale on a regular printer by tiling it across multiple sheets of paper.
• Open any bitmap image from disk or clipboard.
• Setup scale by dragging an arrow and enterering its desired size on print out
• Print, scissor and glue your layout.
With Print To Scale you can:
• Visualize page mosiac before printing with respect to all overlaps, non-printable areas, page orientation and cut lines.
• Adjust your print out with many layout options.
• Calibrate your printer scale for accurate print out.
• Overlay an alignment grid for accurate gluing.
• Lighten solid color areas to save ink.
• Print only selected pages for non-rectangular shapes.
• Use part of the image without cropping it in external editor.
Print To Scale is useful for:
• Woodworking templates
• Sewing patterns
• Poster or sign printing
• …and many more!
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
Sure this app has a very focused feature set, but scaling and printing is a feature lacking in every major drawing progam I've found on the Mac. Those apps just don't support this. From Affinity's apps to Pixelmator--it's not there. I thought Preview might, but nope. I was so very happy to find it here!
Olga, if you're reading this, the one thing your app doesn't seem to do that I would love to have is the ability to constrain the printed pages to grid tiles. I work with game boards, and would like to split them into printed square sections of one per page.
Thank you for writing and making this utility app available!
Developer Response ,
Hi, it looks like it is possible to achieve the desired layout with custom page margins (customized in Page Setup). Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we could better understand what you are trying to accomplish.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.