Enjoy effortless and intuitive task management with Priorities™, and you’ll never dread your to-do list again! The innovative use of pages takes the “task” out of task management, and the attractive themes add a little fun while you’re at it.
Throw out your pen and paper, because with Priorities, everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Quickly scan through your pages of to-dos with the touch of a finger and add new to-dos with the ease of a single button. Add alerts, due dates, due times, and notes right from the Add screen. Create and save templates to use again and again. Use the syncing feature to backup your data and to share pages with a family member, a friend or a coworker. Go to the my-priorities.com website to edit your pages and tasks on the web. Priorities is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay organized!
Priorities is fully equipped to do the work for you. Just take a look at the great features it offers:
• Universal App – One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Priorities Online – Manage your tasks online at https://my-priorities.com.
• Fast Add – Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger.
• Due Dates, Due Times & Notes – Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item.
• Priorities – Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page.
• Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you've completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap.
• Reminders – See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set a reminder time for a popup and/or sound alert for important items.
• Multi-tiered task management – Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier.
• Calendar Integration – View all your items with due dates in your calendar.
• Templates – Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel!
• Multiple Pages – Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance.
• Sync - Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices.
• Page Sharing – Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues!
• Other features – Search, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more.
Visit our web site to find out more.
We strive to create the highest-quality software possible so that our customers have a positive and enjoyable experience. If you would like to tell us about a problem, offer a suggestion, or send us feedback, we would love to hear from you and will make every effort to respond promptly. Email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and enjoy!
iOS 17 Compatibility
4.8.1 - Calendar picker bug fix
4.8.2 - Edit mode scrolling and move task fixes
4.8.3 - Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for years and even though I am constantly testing out different to do list calendar apps, I have to say this one is by far the most functional for my needs.
From tracking bills to errands to daily tasks to projects to reminders to appointments to basic shopping lists (tip save the deleted items from your shopping list and simply uncheck when making a new list) I use this app almost exclusively for planning my life and business.
However, it needs its own calendar view by hour, week, and month vs having to open a 2nd app that doesn’t allow for moving things around.
And! Drag and drop from day to day and even between time slots would save so much time changing entries manually.
And if you really want to stomp the competition let me sort one list by due time and another alphabetically and another by category or whatever. Vs having to choose.
But the calendar view with drag and drop time/date is a must that is well past time to do.
I stuck with Apple almost entirely for this app (it was definitely a factor if not the only reason) so show me the same love.
Use it for Getting Things Done
I am updating my review. It still gets a 5-star rating. My review was 4 years old so I want to show that I am still using this app. I haven’t needed to look for a new app, even though my life is vastly different than it was almost 5 years ago. And the thing I love most is that it works for all types of people. The users range from people in business, to shoppers, to teachers, to stay at home parents, to young people prioritizing their term papers versus their work hours.
Here is a piece of my review from 4 years ago that certainly still applies:
I love this app. I was searching among apps and a review of a lesser app had Priorities listed as the reason the person left the other app. Have I said I love this app? If you have ever read the book by David Allen called, 'Getting Things Done,' this is the app that can help you achieve that. It isn't lists. It is projects, tasks, and subtasks, all with alarm options and ways to bring it to your attention in the way and time that works for you. Thank you, Priorities!!
Alerts not working on iOS 11
I downgraded this app to a 2 and it will return to a 5 when the alerts are fixed. Once I upgraded to iOS 11 the alerts stopped working. I emailed the developer to let them know that alerts were not working in iOS 11 while I was a beta tester for iOS 11 and they never responded. Now that iOS 11 has been released to the public Alerts still do not work. I have to remember to open the app and look for anything that may be due when it used to alert me automatically without opening the app.
I love this app. It syncs with your own page on a web site and between the iPhone and iPad. Enter or edit at any location and all other locations are updated. This App will get a 5 from me when there is an option to show or hide completed tasks. I need to keep completed tasks so I have a history of when I completed tasks. Currently one can only delete completed tasks to stop completed tasks from showing and things are getting kind of cluttered.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hand Carved Code, LLC
- 6.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Hand Carved Code, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.