Privacy Cleaner is designed to protect your privacy by cleaning up all the unwanted history data on your Mac. With simply one click, Privacy Cleaner allows you to erase cache files, browsing history, cookies, temporary files and more.
Use Privacy Cleaner for the following;
- Web browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc): Remove Caches, Cookies, History, Downloads, Forms, Recent Searches, Top Sites, Last Session Information and much more
- Adult history: Remove all adult web search history from your web browser (Safari, Chrome and Firefox supported).
- QuickTime Player: Remove Caches, Recent Items, Download Quarantine History
- Finder: Remove Recent Items, Saved Searches, Download Quarantine History
- Preview: Remove Recent Items
- Remove Mail Downloads
- Remove Flash Cookies
In App Purchases:
Privacy Cleaner Subscriptions (Optional):
- Subscription price is $2.99 USD monthly.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Setting after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All cost for subscriptions is mentioned above.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Instructions to manage your auto-renewing subscriptions can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039
If you have a question, please contact us through our support email; email@example.com
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments on the Mac App Store.
NEW: Clean only your ADULT browser history (*in-app purchase required)
Ratings and Reviews
Useless for me
This app will only scan your user file if it is located on your OS X start drive. If your user file is located on a different drive other than your startup drive, it wont even give you the option to select it. Every other file and drive on your computer is grayed out, so you can’t pick ANYTHING. An app that wont let you scan ANY location you want is only a 3 star app at best, but given the fact that it’s totally useless for my situation, I have to give it only 1 star. Hopefully the devs will fix this and let me scan whatever folder I want. I immagine it’s probably because of sandboxing :(
Not exactly rubbish:
The programm does what you want it to do; It is not foolproof, however, so if a fool asks it to delete his/her Safari bookmark, he/she will have his/her wish granted, so… choose wisely!
Does not work for me
Although I have the latest versions of Safari and Mac installed, this app does not remove browsing history and other items. Unless it removes everything as advertised, it is of little value since you must always double check and then manually remove what it did not.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.