PRO SPORTS EMS, LLC. (PSE) “THE PRO’s CHOICE”
This updated and improved version of the PSE App is password protected, has improved content/functionality, and has electronic patient documentation capability:
The MedMap section of the PSE App provides mapping and contact information for the ER’s, Trauma Centers, and 24hour pharmacies located closest to all of the major sports venues (NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and College Bowl Games) Additional leagues and sporting events could also be added.
The MedKit section of the PSE App provides advanced EMS treatment protocols for AT’s, PT’s, and Team Physicians to refer to in the event a medical emergency happens while in-flight on the team’s charter aircraft; or while on the team’s bus between cities; or for those times when 911/EMS resources are unavailable or have a delayed response time. The Cardiac Arrest treatment protocol is the only protocol included with the free download.
The PSE App is a must have informational resource for all Sports-Med AT’s, PT’s, and Team Physicians to use during emergency medical events.
The Pro Sports EMS Premium subscription includes MedKit treatment protocols for:
Chest Pain, Difficulty Breathing/SOB, Allergic Reactions/Anaphylaxis, Diabetic Emergencies, Narcotic Overdose, and Seizures.
Also included with the Premium subscription are the Emergency MedKit drug profiles, 3 lead EKG placement guidelines, sample EKG rhythms, a list of common oral medications, and the ability to enter all patient documentation data electronically.
All patient data can be stored, and/or sent via text or email if needed.
The Pro Sports EMS Premium subscription also includes a MedNotes section which provides the user with a secured place to keep private notes, or personal reminders which can be archived, sent by text, email, or deleted.
Subscription name: Pro Sports EMS Premium
Subscription cost: $4.99 (USD)
Subscription duration: 12 months
Auto-renewing subscription: Your subscription will be renewed every 12 months i.e. you will be charged every 12 months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Misc small updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app for the ems community. Thank you for creating this app.
- PRO SPORTS EMS, LLC.
- 48.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © PRO SPORTS EMS, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Sports EMS Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.