ProBikeGarage is a bicycle maintenance tracker that integrates with Strava and allows users to receive maintenance notifications at different intervals and analyze how long components last.
* Register your component, add it to one or more bikes and it will be associated to its actual rides: distance and moving time will be updated based on total rides.
* Don't worry about anything else than pedaling and we'll let you know when your components require some maintenance or replacement.
* Install components only for some kind of rides, as you do in real life: different rear tyre and cassette for indoor/outdoor, lighter tyres for a race and front light for commute.
* Log in using your existing Strava account to synchronize all your bikes and rides automatically.
This week we bring two longtime requested features and a lot of improvements. Check the list below for all the details and send us your feedback!
* New: setting a component initial distance and hours, useful for second-hand parts and non tracked rides.
* New: retire and unretire old components, and allow listing all retired parts.
* New: access our new Strava club community from the options menu.
* Bug-fix: Strava synchronization timeout for thousands of rides.
* Minor interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed
I like riding a bike. Over the last 4 years I’ve ridden/commuted to/from work 6k-8k-11k-11k kilometers annually. While not record braking volume the kilometers add up fast and failing to do maintenance in time is costly. I’ve kept track of components on my Strava account but Strava doesn’t send reminders. This app syncs with my Strava account, allows me to add any component I want, define the start date, retire a component and above all schedule maintenance intervals and most importantly sends me reminders. For the $2.99 it cost it saves me €€€ if not €€€€! Perfect.
Tried about 5 times but the sync to Strava didn’t work (time-out) and it appears I can’t progress from the sync screen.
Needs a trial version for free.
UPDATE: I was contacted by the developer. The Strava sync is working! The app is a little rough but useful...so far. I set up some gear and will monitor. I love the idea of what it promises. We’ll see if it delivers. I changed from 1->4 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for updating your review and for all your feedback! The app is under active development, and we want to keep improving and add new features, so keep sharing your comments with us! And don't hesitate to contact us if you find any problem.
- Jaime Gil de Sagredo Luna
- 16.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jaime Gil de Sagredo Luna
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.