It provides useful tables and reports which show how your properties are performing by tracking both incoming rent and expenses.
Clear up mis-understandings and outstanding rent using the tenure summary. This report shows a complete history of all rental amounts and can be easily emailed.
Integrates with Reminders and Contacts so that you always have the right information at your fingertips.
- Keep track of property availability and tenants.
- Supports all major currencies (per document).
- Record and tag expenses; produce reports within a given date range for your accountant.
- Flexible tenure billing - daily, (calendar) monthly, and yearly billing supported.
- Quickly generate receipt and invoices for your tenants, send by email.
- Integrates with Reminders so that you know when to expect rent.
- Uses system Contacts for tenant details.
- Store notes and other documents relating to tenancies, e.g. signed forms.
- Fix window restoration, other minor UI fixes.
- Fix introduction page loading in web browser at startup.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its a good start
But it needs some help. The financial colum is cumbersome and hard to understand the logic behind the numbers. There are still some bugs that need to be worked out of it. For data entry and basic level management it is sufficient once you understand the process.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. I hope the latest version of the app is a significant improvement for you. Most bugs have been fixed, and the UI improved.
Exactly What i was looking for,Perfect App I Understand it,Sometimes It Crashes Other than That Its a very usefull App,Highly recomend.
Its a glorified spreadsheet
The developer, Orion Transfer Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.