Psiphon, the Internet Freedom VPN, securely connects you to your apps and sites. The app also provides you with an extra layer of protection when using public Wi-Fi services or other networks that could be untrustworthy.
Key features include:
• Free, unlimited personal use.
• Easy to download, install, and use. No registration or configuration required.
• Automatic selection of protocols to provide fast, reliable access, every time.
• Multiple language support.
• A subscription removes ads and allows you to surf the Internet faster!
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the subscription.
• No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
i miss it
i loved this vpn, i’ve used it for about a year with no problems. It would connect very fast, but i had to recently delete it because a message popped up saying it was no longer free in my region, and it wouldn’t let me connect at ALL. I’ve been trying to find another vpn that works but nothing has. Why did the developers suddenly change where it’s free and where it’s not???
Worst VPN available
The literal worst vpn you can download. I am literally using a different vpn currently to connect to the app store to write this review. Psiphon slows down everything when you are connected, and does not stay connected any longer than 10 minutes. Constant problems getting it to connect when the wifi is fine, and has not worked as advertised once. It also constantly gives random, useless notifications that are just annoying. If you are thinking about using Psiphon I recommend that you find literally any other vpn or just destroy your phone.
so i’m in highschool and they have wifi but you can use insta or snapchat on it bc nothing loads so i used this, since it changed the vpn i can use snap and insta in school (during lunch, not in class) and when i get home i just turn vpn off so i can use my actual wifi (which works better when things aren’t blocked) either way it’s a great app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Psiphon Inc.
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Tajik, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Psiphon Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 week $2.99
- Psiphon Premium Monthly $9.99
- 1000 PsiCash $0.99
- Psiphon Premium Annual $71.99
- 4000 PsiCash $2.99
- 10000 PsiCash $6.99
- 30000 PsiCash $21.99
- 100000 PsiCash $69.99