Transfer Outlook pst files to your device, and have access to your messages. Save money on your data plan, as no connection to the server is necessary to read stored emails.
Some of the features in Pst Mail are:
* Open multiple pst files.
* Get pst files quickly using iTunes.
* Get pst files from Dropbox.
* Get pst files from other apps that support “Open In”.
* Search messages by sender, recipient, subject, attachment filename or full message text. You may specify a date range to narrow results. Subfolders may be included in the search.
* Select sort criteria for the message list.
* Use a different sort criterion for the special folder that contains sent items.
* Filter messages by from/to/subject or all of them combined.
* Open attachments externally with other apps in you device, or if the file format is supported, using Pst Mail preview option.
* Reply and forward messages.
* Link recipient names to the address book
* Compatible with both old and new versions of the pst file (i.e., ANSI and Unicode).
* Print emails wirelessly (iOS 4.2 or later).
* Customize timezone for date and time display.
* Display contacts in the pst file.
* Option to protect Pst Mail with a password.
* Option to exclude pst files from the iTunes backup.
* Adds optional dark mode
* Adds support for iOS14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
19 years of emails at my fingertips
PST Mail has instantly become one of the most important app on my iPhone. When my iPhone 6 mysteriously dumped 4 years of emails and left me with only empty folders, I discovered that iTunes does not backup email! Since I have all of my email in Outlook on my desktop computer, I needed a way to put my emails back on my iPhone. That’s when I discovered PST Mail. In just a few minutes I was able transfer 9 GB of PST files to my iPhone - 146,561 emails in dozens of folders going back to 2001. Now instead of just the four years of emails received on my phone, I have almost two decades of history, with each PST’s folder structure intact. The search functions are excellent, allowing you to also search subfolders of a PST or all PSTs at once. Although the program does not send or receive email, you can forward or reply to emails within the app and they are queued up in the standard iPhone mail app.
Exactly what I was looking for
If you have all of your email history converter into a pst file and are wondering how to be able to view that email history on your iPhone, this app will do the job. I am not able to connect it to outlook for iOS but that is ok. Just need the email history at my fingertips.
As others have stated, this app allows you to read, view and print your archived emails. A must have.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.