NEW STATE Mobile 12+
Extreme Battle Royale
- Offers In-App Purchases
Experience the newest Battle Royale map, the vast desert LAGNA!
Celebrate the launch of LAGNA by playing new events to earn great rewards!
Welcome to NEW STATE MOBILE, the Battle Royale mobile game developed by KRAFTON.
Dive into expansive Battlegrounds, search for strategically placed weapons, vehicles, and consumables, and fight for survival in an ever-shrinking play area.
Experience the action-packed thrills and gameplay as you fight to become the last one standing!
▣ Game Features ▣
▶Experience the latest NEW STATE map: LAGNA
- Dynaimic Battle Royale action on a 4x4 desert map!
- Fun, tactical play with limited cover
- Set up your attack from various ridge heights
▶Akinta: 15 Minutes of Original Battle Royale
- Drop into fast-paced battle royale matches in a 4x4 map
- Experience thrilling and tense gameplay from the get-go
- Make strategic plays and outplay opponents using the map's various landmarks
▶ 7 Rounds of Fierce Last-Circle Survival, Round Deathmatch
- Round Deathmatch is a best-of-seven, 4 vs 4 deathmatch series
- Experience exciting rounds with a playzone that starts shrinking the instant a match starts
- Eliminate the competition and claim victory as the final survivor
▶ More Realistic and Dynamic Gunplay
- Fully-optimized for the mobile environment, experience realistic and original gunplay on your mobile device
- Customize your guns to fit your needs with a unique weapon attachment system
▶ Next Generation Action-based Interactive Gameplay
- Unique mechanics introduced in NEW STATE MOBILE include dodging, drone calls, and support request
- Utilize new vehicles only available in NEW STATE MOBILE to quickly move across the 8x8 open world
- An immersive battle royale experience achieved through various objectives in-game that can turn the tide in your favor
▶ Join the Battle for Survival
- Set in the near-future, factions have emerged and are battling for power in the anarchic 2051
- Both new and evolved battlegrounds are featured in NEW STATE MOBILE
▶ Ultra-realistic Graphics that Exceed the Limits of Mobile Gaming
- With the "global illumination" technology, NEW STATE MOBILE surpasses what was previously possible in mobile gaming graphics
- A massive, open-world battleground with a level of realism achievable only by KRAFTON
- NEW STATE MOBILE defines the next-generation mobile graphics
- The ultimate battle royale experience in the palm of your hands
- Metal(API) enables stable service with improved performance and optimization
▶ NEW STATE MOBILE, the Dawn of a New Battle Royale Experience
- Go solo or join your squad in NEW STATE MOBILE and experience a true battle royale experience on mobile
▣ Official Links ▣
- New Battle Royale Map: LAGNA
- New Update: 2 New Vehicles
- New Gun Customizations: Mk47 Mutant
- Battle Royale: Season 7 Open
- Suvivor Pass Vol.16
Ratings and Reviews
NGL pretty decent with a lot of potential
I gotta be honest I don’t agree or experience with many of the bad reviews here. I think it’s very futuristic but keeps much realism which I enjoy, I think the overall speed of the game is fine except maybe the pause to start the run. And I’ve played Mobil FPS almost all my life. I can see which guns are which on gorund. audio could use a little work but I can still tell general direction and if they in building or not. I love the drone shop and new items. Reviving a downed enemy to recruit I think is very cool. The new cars are cool minus the electric ones running out of battery mad fast but eh whatever. Only bug I had where I dined where it wasn’t in my control or enemy was just better was my second game play, I was second squad alive circle was closing but I got stuck on a tree… LOL watched my bot teammates get shredded as I was rooted in place unable to do anything as the zone closed in, However this only happened once. Other then that minus the matchmaking I’d say is great. Love the custom weapons I just wish they’d add more to that specifically. But yeah it’s a new game run by good devs that care, I believe it’ll smooth out fine.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused by the game. For assistance on issues with in-game bugs, errors, glitches, performance, etc, please contact our customer support team with all details, so that we can troubleshoot and get the issue resolved at the earliest. Thank you.
※ Website - Contact us: https://krafton.helpshift.com/hc/en/
i just wanna start by saying I love the Unreal engine Improvement and the style of gameplay put into the game but respectfully there’s one thing that really should be fixed, Your percentages rates within your creates. I spent about $24 worth of NC just too hope for a better chance too win at least 1 legendary piece of an outfit when i receive nothing but duplicates and 2 pieces of common outfits It takes about 10 or more creates just too win 1 legendary gear at the most and too explain the difficulty and time it takes is exhausting. It seems no matter what create I pick I constantly get doubles that just gives me 10 BP… Please Krafton Inc. respectfully as a supportive PUBG fan at the least of a personal request and opinion you should give players more BP, a better win percentage, at least a lower duplicate percentage or 1 chicken create back. When 1 royal win rewards 1 chicken medal but when you win a total of 9 wins straight just for 3 creates too give you a unpredictable chance of anything you don’t have that brings high anxiousness and hope just too end up disappointed over and over again. I don’t want too feel like i’m completely waisting my time grinding for chicken medals. I believe in your customer support and your upcoming update improvements. Please resolve this issue and Thank you for taking time too read my personal request.
Developer Response ,
Hello, first of all we would like to express our sincere thanks for your valuable review. For more information related to game features and for any in-game queries please check the support site shared below. Thank you.
※ Website inquiry/report - https://krafton.helpshift.com/hc/en/
Good but needs fixing
Now that there has been some stabilization updates it’s a lot better. Although I’m still disappointed in the lack of new content that separates it from normal PUBG it’s generally really fun. The problem me and my friends are facing is that there are way to many people left alive at the end of the game. There is usually 20-30 people left in a circle that’s meant for like 10 people. me and my friends are really good at the game and have been playing Normal PUBG Mobile since launch, but no matter what we try we get absolutely destroyed. If your in a house you get rushed by like 3 different squads at once and don’t stand a chance. If your outside out a house then you seem to always get shot from like 2 or 3 different directions and get absolutely destroyed. There needs to be a fix that makes it so less people are at the end of the game, although it’s sometimes fun it gets really boring spending 30 minutes playing just to get shot from 3 different teams all different directions and not stand a chance.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KRAFTON Inc
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2017 KRAFTON, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- NC 3600 + 250 $11.99
- NC 300 $0.99
- NC 1500 + 80 $4.99
- Chicken Medal Bonus Package $9.99
- NC 30000 + 5000 $99.99
- Purchase Bonus Package $0.99
- NC 9300 + 930 $30.99
- NC Bonus Package $99.99
- NC 15000 + 1800 $49.99
- New Survivor Package $9.99