*** Best New Apps! Highly recommended by Apple! ***
Publisher Lite is a powerful desktop publishing and page layout app for both business and home use.
Publisher Lite empowers you to quickly design and create any type of deluxe and professional looking prints that you might need. It can’t be any easier to create flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, etc. than with this app.
The new version now adds support for object/text style profiles, enhances text editing features, improves print settings, comes with new smart shapes, integrates with iCloud, features a brand new UI and also brings many other improvements and bug fixes.
Professional templates and decorations
• 45+ professional templates for flyers, brochures, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, and more.
• Hundreds of delicate clipart. You can also search the web for images inside the app.
• 50+ professional backgrounds.
• 15+ photo frames and masks.
• Additional template packages are available in the Store.
• Set page size and orientation (landscape and portrait) of the page.
• Support customizing page margins.
• Create and edit multiple pages.
A variety of objects
• Photo objects from iPhoto or from any folder in Finder. Support almost all formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, etc.
• Apply delicate clipart to make the page looks amazing.
• Insert text object and edit the color, font, size, margin, columns, line spacing, text wrap, bullets/lists and more.
• Add various preconfigured shape objects.
• Add calendar to create custom calendars.
• Apply any preset object/text style in just one click.
• Reposition & resize, rotate any object at ease.
• Personalize opacity, mirror effect & flip of the objects.
• Choose from 50+ preset backgrounds to decorate the document.
• Add color fill/pattern image fill, stroke, shadow or reflection to any object.
• Select multiple objects to align, center and make same size of the objects as a whole.
• Lock/Unlock, Group/Ungroup objects for easy operation.
• Auto snap between one object and another, and between an object and the page margin as well.
• Crop photo or manipulate the frame easily.
• Apply frames, mask, filters, etc. to photos and it is easy to adjust image colors.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Support undo/redo, copy/paste/duplicate and other common editing features.
• Support zooming in/out on the page, and Fit Width/Fit Page to view the page.
• Support displaying rulers in the editing panel for better alignment of objects.
Export, print and share conveniently
• Print the pages directly with improved print settings like printing by Scale to paper size and Tile, etc.
• Export the pages as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD.
• Share the pages via Email, Message, Airdrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
* Fixed bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For an out of practice layout designer, this is just good enough.
I was the layout designer/editor for the features section and front page of the daily college paper making $10 an hour in 1994. I am also an amateur photographer. The Adobe Suite subscription service is a bit overkill for me for how much money it costs every month. Occasionally, I would like to do a flyer or a brochure or something and this is just good enough for my needs. I can layout photos with exposure controls and masks and filters. I can add backgrounds and layout text. I can rotate and flip objects. I haven’t even gotten into the document templates yet, but it looks like there are lots of brochures and menus and business cards and such. There is also expansion packs of additional templates that can be purchased for 99 cents.
Does what I need it to do
I am the volunteer Executive Director for a VERY small, grassroots non-profit. I am the jack of all trades with our organization which includes having to create posters, flyers, postcards, etc. I had Publisher with my old job and have also used Adobe Suite, but we cannot afford the costs right now. I find Publisher Lite online easy to use and it does what I need it to do all for free. If I want to get a little fancier, the costs for upgrading are much more affordable than most others out there. I do find the sizing a little challenging, especially when trying to fit to U.S. standard sizes. Still, overall I am very satisfied with it.
I never give reviews but this app and it’s developers deserve it. I searched for hours to find a flyer maker / illustration software, after the one that came standard on my Mac would not function. It wasn’t until I found this app that I was able to make a nice flyer for a benefit to help a child born with a rare and serious congenital disorder. This app helped me to create promotional material to potentially help raise money for this infant who is fighting to survive. Thank you to the developers for making this free as I could not afford to pay for a flyer maker.
- PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- 91.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 PearlMountain.
- In-App Purchases
- Brochure Pack 1 $0.99
- Flyer Pack 1 $0.99
- Newsletter Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.