Pulse is an easy way for you to discover new music and share it with friends.
Use Pulse to:
• Connect with other people through music by sharing your favourite songs with each other.
• Discover new music through the use of #tags. Contribute to the Public realm of music and help to create public playlists by including #tags on the songs that you choose to share in Public.
• Connect to Spotify Premium or Apple Music and stream songs in full. If you don't have a Premium Plan, we offer 30 second iTunes Previews for you to listen to.
• Create a group and invite your friends to it using your given access code. You're now all set to share songs privately with multiple people at a time!
• Control your playback via 'Add to Queue' and 'Play Next' for Apple Music, Spotify Premium and iTunes Previews.
• Follow other individuals with a music taste similar to your own.
• Allow the microphone in your phone to identify what's playing in the background and share it with ease.
We're constantly rolling out new features, so stay tuned! :)
In this version, we've fixed an error that was causing the app to crash when trying to sign-in with Google.
Ratings and Reviews
Well designed and fantastic way to share music
When I first downloaded this app, I really didn’t expect it to be as well thought out as it turned out to be. Everything is nicely laid out and very intuitive. Of course, as with any new community-based platform, it’s reach will be a bit limited until it’s able to grow its user base. I really hope this takes off though, because it really is a perfect outlet for the sharing and discovery of great music.
Great for sharing and discovering music
Follow friends and see what the world is listening to
Can I text playlists to my friends?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.