Play the addictive game of Tile Rummy (aka Rummy Tiles).
Play your tiles in matching groups of three or more. You can use jokers as wildcard tiles.
Re-arrange tiles already on the table to create new possibilities.
If you are the first to have played all your tiles, you win the game.
This is a popular game of strategy and luck, played all around the world in many variations.
Pup Rummy offers a number of game variations.
This app offers a PLUS mode with all features enabled, and a lite mode with only limited features.
You can switch to PLUS mode inside the app: either FREE (with more ads during the game), or paid through an in-app purchase (with no ads at all).
With Pup Rummy, you can [with lite mode limitations as indicated]:
- play 10 [lite: 3] different built-in game types
- play your own customized game types [lite: not available]
- play against 1, 2 or 3 computer opponents [lite: 1]
- play with or without a time limit per turn varying from 2 minutes to a crazy 20 seconds [lite: none or 60 seconds]
- choose your opponents out of 16 [lite: 4] different players with individual skill levels and playing strategies
- undo and redo all moves in your turn
- neatly arrange groups on the table by type, color and value, with a single tap [lite: not available]
- have your tiles organized automatically, or order your tiles yourself [lite: not available]
- ask for a hint when you're stuck
- pause the game at any moment
- stop at any time and continue later
- choose bigger or smaller tiles
- see your total scores for each table, and reset them whenever you want [lite: not available]
- speed up or slow down the tile movement
- play using one of the 8 [lite: 2] included tile sets
- pick one of the included game backgrounds
You play by simply dragging your tiles around.
Or you can tap matching tiles first to select them, then drag them all in one go.
Opponent moves are animated so you don't lose track.
When the table has become too crowded, tap the eye button for an overview of the entire table. In the non-scrolling Parking area you can easily build new combinations.
In PLUS mode, you can create your own game types by combining the available game rule options. Pup Rummy supports all known game variations and a few additional rules, not found in the original game:
- two spare cells that hold tiles that every player can use
- trade those annoying duplicate tiles with other players
- skip turns after an invalid turn, instead of having to draw extra tiles
Combining all available options allows for millions of possible different game types!
Follow us on Facebook for news and tips:
Download Pup Rummy now for your daily game!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!
I’ve been playing this app for a couple years and have I really loved it even though I’ve always suspected it of cheating. Of course I couldn’t prove it but today it absolutely cheated. I swapped a five of diamonds and played my turn then next turn I drew a five of diamonds! C'mon! Cheating is bad enough but you gotta be sneakier than that or I’m definitely gonna have to find another game to love. Shame on you...
Very fun & relaxing game!
I absolutely love Pup Rummy!!! Some games come & go or I can get bored of. Pup Rummy allows me to solve puzzles and there are always challenging moves that give me that omg feeling when I solve them. It’s a very standard version of the game but what sets this app apart from others is it’s ability to let you try all your ideas against a computer and make a complete mess of the board and undo what you did by clicking the back button over & over OR by giving up that turn which gives you 3 more tiles… Sometimes those extra tiles help you make the complex moves you haven’t been able to do… I’ve always loved Rummy since I was a kid and now I get to challenge myself without boring others waiting for their turn. You also don’t get a load of ads interfering!
Love the game, love playing against the computer tables BUT...The computer takes the joker from a group without replacing it with the matching tile! Sometimes without replacing anything - jokers are definitely wild for the computer! This disrupts the strategy of the game. Please fix this! Have the computer follow the rules for jokers! Will give a 5 star rating - when this is fixed!
Update: A year later, still waiting for the update that enforces the rule for playing jokers!!! Now looking at other apps, since it seems this app will never play by the rules! 🤨
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yvon Rozijn
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 YPR Software & Games
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS mode $2.99