*** This is a UNOFFICIAL Pushbullet client. All credits and special thanks to Pushbullet's team for the great service! ***
Never miss another phone call or text message again while using your computer!
Pushbullet automatically shows you all of your phone's notifications right on your computer. This means you can see who's calling or read text messages even if your phone is on silent or in another room.
Pushbullet also makes it easy to send pictures, files, links, and more to your devices and even to friends.
Sending things with Pushbullet is the easiest way to share things between your devices:
• Push a link to your phone by just right-clicking on it on your computer. You can then go right to the link by tapping on the notification.
• Send pictures and other files to your phone wirelessly from your computer and open them right from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
• Send any address over to your phone so you can get right into Maps instead of having to look it up again on your phone.
• Put a todo list right in your notification tray and check of items as you go.
- New menulet for easy sharing.
- Drag & drop to menubar now supported.
- Improved quick actions
- Quickly Reply to WhatsApp, Facebook, Hangouts and more
- Address and pictures preview on main window
- Internal improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly Helpful! Works Perfectly w/Nexus 6P. Great For Developers. Ignore Bad Reviews
As a developer i’m always on the look out for ways to improve my workflow. If there’s a tool or service that makes my life easier and helps to get my work done sooner it has to be in my toolbox. Constantly grabbing my phone to respond to text messages and other notifications throughout the day was killing my productivity. As soon as I pick up the phone I am no longer using the keyboard. This might seem insignificant if you’re not a developer, designer or a hands on marketer… I mean, is it really that big of a deal to respond to text messages throughout the day? YES!!! As soon as I have the phone in my hand something happens and the next thing you know I went into break mode. After 15 minutes i’m back to work. Those breaks add up and they kept me in the office longer than I wanted to be there. After using PushPal for a week you’ll start to notice how much work your doing each day and best of all you’re still able to use your phone. Your phone is just a lot easier to use with a keyboard at your disposal.
I hope this review helps to sway your opinion of PushPal. I can’t believe there are so many bad reviews for such an amazing app. Hope this help!
SMS notifications don’t work. Other notifications, which I really don’t care much about, work just fine. There is no list of SMS message like you find in the Pushbullet Chrome extenstion. Sending SMS messages is clunky but it works. Not worth the $3 in my humble opinion. Stick with the Chrome extenstion, which is free and has more functionality.
Missing critical PushBullet features!
After finding that both the PushBullet for Mac app AND the Safari extension was pulled from production, I turned to the only client left; PushPal. I was EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED! This app only has support for functionality that the very early version of PushBullet had, and nothing else. You can’t send SMS or other application messages through your phone using this client; which was my main reason for using PushBullet. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU DEPEND ON THE SMS FUNCTIONALITY OF PUSHBULLET!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.