Pyrus is the team communication tool for your entire business. It incorporates real-time messaging, task delegation, and approval flows. Finally, all your tasks and conversations are in one easy-to-use interface.
- Communicate: every task is a message thread working towards a specific goal.
- Delegate: every task has a single person responsible for it at any given moment.
- Organize: hide a task from your inbox when you don’t need to act, or snooze it when you want a friendly reminder later.
- Track: a powerful search capability makes it easy to find the details you need.
- Anywhere: Pyrus syncs seamlessly across all your devices and even works offline.
- Swipe right to hide a task from your inbox and stand by, swipe left to archive it and mark it as complete.
- Forward any email to firstname.lastname@example.org to turn it into a task.
- Attach documents, photos, or files from cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Use subtasks to split a large task into a list of action items.
- Get a notification whenever your action or input is requested.
- Share images and documents from other apps.
Pyrus is free to use for an unlimited number of people, offering upgradeable plans for extended usage, increased storage, unlimited API calls, and custom data access policies.
- Login with your G+ account
- Invite colleagues from Address Book
- Work with outsourcers and subcontractors.
- Badge on app icon shows the number of unread tasks in your Inbox
- You receive push notification when something important happens with your tasks in Pyrus
Pyrus works offline and seamlessly syncs in background. No frozen UI, no duplicates.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful. I love their Inbox mechanics: once you reply/approve, the task quits your Inbox and lands your peer's one. Easy to see who's to do the next step.
My company employs about 50 people and everyone's on Papirus now. We use it a lot.
Recurring tasks are missing. Great job overall!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback!
You can create a recurring task in Pyrus: https://pyrus.com/en/help/tasks/recurring-tasks
If you should need any help, just let us know.
Very Useful, Productive Interface
Great for Employee Engagement, Assigning Tasks, and Ongoing Projects. Ability to create digital forms that can be templated is great. Assigning each task to specific individual team members along with the function to link sub-tasks is extremely helpful.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback!
Great app and solution
I have been working with Pyrus for years, love the simplicity of the solution.
- Simply Good Software, Inc
- 93.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Simply Good Software, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.