Discover a unique musical experience with Qobuz.
Enjoy unlimited access to more than 40 million tracks across all musical genres; access unique editorial content and expert recommendations, all with uncompromising sound quality.
Discover the new Qobuz for iOS: a completely revolutionised musical experience that makes use of the latest developments in online music for demanding music lovers.
Find out all the things that make Qobuz different: human selections by our musical experts, exclusive editorial content, enriched supplementary information, access to millions of digital album booklets, exclusive portraits of artists and their works...
• Listen to more than 40 million tracks with unparalleled sound quality
• Discover new artists and new albums with selections and playlists from our musical experts
• Import your music for offline listening, without an internet connection
• Access our exclusive editorial content and rich documentation for the albums
• Enjoy peerless sound quality (application compatible with and certified as 24-Bit Hi-Res by the Japan Audio Society)
• Choose the quality of music that suits you, whenever you like (320 kbps MP3 / 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz FLAC / 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192 kHz — depending on your subscription type)
• Qobuz Connect: play your music on devices that are compatible
• Synchronise and listen to your purchases directly from the application
• Access to millions of digital album booklets
Not yet a subscriber?
• Try Qobuz for free, with no commitment, for 1 month on the app (followed by a monthly subscription that will renew automatically)
• Available monthly subscriptions : Premium (all of Qobuz in 320 kbps MP3) and Hi-Fi (all of Qobuz in 16-Bit 44.1 kHz FLAC)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Music streaming with Qobuz: there are subscription offers for everyone, all with equally high standards.
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qobuz
This update is part of our continuing efforts to bring you the best musical experience possible.
Added movements, works and versions of an album
Added Gapless engine
Added link to the artist and label page on music player
Display of the tracks in playlists with more than 500 tracks
Mention on the album credits of whether an album is streamable or only available for download in Hi-Res
Displaying of credits in Panoramas
CarPlay bugs fixed
Added artist images to favourites
Various bugs fixes
Following the upcoming arrival of iOS 13, we will be discontinuing technical support for versions below iOS 11. Users still using lower versions of iOS will continue to receive updates until September. Thereafter, maintenance and bug correction will no longer be operational.
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how we could improve, or have you found a bug? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
As of this moment I will give this app five stars. The sound quality is amazing there hifi is better than tidal and I love tidal but I am very impress with this app and using a Sony headphone make it music to my ears. This app has so much potential I hope it comes out of the beta with something that will blow my mind. I am very impressed with this app and I am so happy they are going into the hifi road which I love I want to listen to hi quality music and willing to pay for it. This app is great for a beta and I see he potential it has going forward. It’s work a try just try it out for a month and see if you like it because of this moment it’s my default music app because of the sound quality I am very impressed with this app a lot. Thank you.
Problems initially but now loving it.
Having nothing but problems with app. Music shutting off in the middle of play back and signed up for sublime subscription but can only play back at cd quality despite using external fiio q5 dac/amp and iPhone XS Max with lastest iOS. Great idea if they can get things working. No phone number for support and still no email response for support after 24hrs so far.
Update on this. Finally got email back and not very helpful indicating that since bought subscription from App Store need to talk to them. No help there directed me back. Eventually figured out App Store subscription for 25$ is only hifi or cd quality streaming while 25$ sublime from Qobuz on their website allows you to stream all music at highest resolution through app. Not sure why that is.
Now working as advertised and I’m loving it so I’m upping my star rating.
Sounds better than tidal
I have done a few comparisons on my headphones and on my iPhone speakers, and I could tell you that it does sound better than streaming from TIDAL.
The interface is not as good as other services but the sound quality is noticeably better. It’s so much better that I need to change, or turn off my EQ settings that I normally have with other programs.
This service is even better if you have really good audio equipment, as you really will hear the difference. It’s like upgrading your DAC to a $5000 piece of equipment
- 121.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Xandrie/Qobuz
- In-App Purchases
- STUDIO $32.99
- Hi-Fi $25.99
- PREMIUM $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.