Track yourself. Race yourself!
- Offers In-App Purchases
How fast is your vehicle over a quarter mile, from 0 to 60 mph, over a self-determined distance or during three laps on a track? With Quartermile.app you can answer these questions and more!
Quartermile.app uses your iPhone's sensors and GPS to give you an accurate picture of your vehicle's performance - whether it's a scooter, a car or a motorcycle. No additional receivers or antennas are needed!
Due to a clean design and an automatic start you can fully concentrate on the road and still have all the important values of your run in sight.
Choose between three modes:
- Drag Race: Test how long it takes you to drive a set distance and which top speed is reached at the finish line
- Acceleration: Record how fast your target speed is reached - either with a standing start or while driving with a flying start
- Circuit: Record your track, make your rounds and get your best time
This is how easy it is to capture your run with Quartermile.app:
1. Drive to the start line
2. Position your iPhone for maximum GPS reception in a place where it is safe and steady during the recording
3. Start the run - your iPhone will calibrate itself automatically
4. Recording will start automatically with the first acceleration of your vehicle
5. Your position, current speed and progress is presented to you in a clear way
6. Complete your run
Analyze your performance using various statistics such as G-force, maximum speed, average speed, wind and weather.
Not satisfied with your ride? Get back to the start, try again!
Quartermile.app is made to support a wide range of vehicles - whether it has two, four or eight wheels. As long as it's driving and your iPhone has GPS reception, you can use Quartermile.app to record it.
With the free version, you can use all modes with default values! With our one-time In-App Purchase you unlock all additional values.
Important: Remember to obey the traffic laws and other applicable laws and to use the Quartermile.app only on closed areas, in compliance with the laws and rules applicable there.
Note: Please note that an iPhone alone cannot replace expensive measuring equipment from motorsport. With the Quartermile.app we want to give you a simple and comparable tool, which you can use anytime and as simple as possible. We have noticed that on older devices the values differ more than on new iPhones. This is only a difference of a few meters, but we would still like to inform you about it. We are also working on improvements in data accuracy. All updates and improvements will be of course free of charge. Just try Quartermile.app for free and give us feedback in the app about your measurements and what features or improvements you would like to see in the future. Of course, we would also appreciate a positive review!
Have fun and enjoy your ride!
We made some under the hood improvements for a better performance and improved run data. Enjoy!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SIP Scootershop GmbH
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SIP-Scootershop.com, 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all modes $1.99