The Quest - Islands of Ice and Fire is an expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
After enabling the expansion, you can continue to play The Quest with your existing character(s) to explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.
A mysterious illness has devastated an island in a remote corner of the kingdom of Monares. Icy Thule and its opposite twin, fiery Eldfell are now on a lockdown on the order of the local Governor. King Mersant has chosen you, as his most experienced agent, to investigate...
If you have played the expansion before: we added new quests and improved the existing ones!
- Explore expansive new areas, dungeons and towns.
- Clash with dangerous new monsters!
- Solve many new quests and claim powerful new items as your prizes.
- Round out your arsenal with a new weapon type: Crossbows!
To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Islands of Ice and Fire" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 14 before trying to take on the challenges the isles pose.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed crossbow firing sound.
Ratings and Reviews
Keep em coming
As I said on the Thor's Hammer expansion, all expansions for The Quest's overhaul are insta-buys by myself and friends of mine. These games are worth so much more than they ask for them.
Worth the upgrade
I am loving the updated version of one of my favorite games. It is awesome on my iPad Pro! More expansions, please!!!
Can't Use With The Quest HD
I've played through the latest version of The Quest HD. I acquired the expansion and activated it using the menu option. However, the only options Captain Hanty offers for travel are Matras and Vastares. Can I not use the expansion with a character who existed before I acquired it? Or is something else wrong?
The developer, Redshift, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vilya, BT.
- 254.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Redshift
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.