The QuestionPro offline survey application syncs with your QuestionPro account to enable Offline data collection. Collect surveys offline, anytime, anywhere - even when not connected to the Internet.
Offline data collection for when online is not an option
The QuestionPro offline survey app needs a one-time internet connection to download surveys to the device. Once surveys are downloaded all data can be collected & reviewed completely offline. All responses collected can be uploaded back to your QuestionPro account once an Internet connection is available.
- Administer offline surveys and forms from your QuestionPro account while not connected.
- Synchronize with your QuestionPro account's database to retrieve surveys created online.
- Synchronizes with your QuestionPro account online and upload the surveys collected offline.
- Intuitive user interface that shows the number of completed and incomplete surveys.
- Convenient way to complete tradeshow surveys and polls, sales lead forms, mall-intercepts, field and market research, metric collection and more, all while offline.
- Usable as a kiosk.
- Over 50 question types including multimedia file uploads.
- Support for multimedia question capture.
- Incorporate your company's branding/logo in the header of the surveys to strengthen your brand and enhance the user experience.
- Responses can be uploaded to SalesForce on sync.
- View and update response as required.
In this release, we have improved ourselves with some bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Won’t let me login. It stops allowing characters to be typed after 4-5 characters in each field. Can’t login to access my surveys.
Can’t login with online credentials
Unable to use my online credentials to login to the offline app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.