Social Expansion Update, now Quick Link Scan supports view/search in LinkedIn, Pinterest and even Reddit. Plus many more new feature around social support. Try it today!
Find It, Scan It & Save It
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan your first link or your 100th, its easy! Open the app on your iPhone, make sure the link is placed between the blue area on the screen. Once it is all in there, capture it.
If it finds a Social Link, it will prompt you with quick actions to social networks
1. View or Search on Twitter
2. View or Search on Facebook
3. View or Search on Instagram
Don't like the list we provided you, edit it right inside Settings.
We have support for all the major social applications:
If it finds a URL it will prompt you with some quick actions to deal with it:
1. Open the link right there and then
2. Edit the link if it's not quite what you saw, edit it easily
3. Copy it over to your click board
4. Send it to friends or family
5. Save links for later which will automatically show it in the listed links you have scanned
EVERYTHING IS DONE RIGHT ON YOUR DEVICE!
Finding that link takes 0% of data! If you aren’t in Internet connectivity you will still be able to scan it, all you will have to do is `Save link for later` if you can’t access the internet at that time.
- Anything we think that looks like a URL is a URL in our books.
- @connections like user accounts and business accounts
- #hashtags like trending topics, poster tags and event trackers
If you find a link but QuickLink Scan says ’No link found’, tweet at us or message us directly with a captured image of the link. We will look into why it wouldn’t scan and get back to you with the answers you deserve.
- Interactive Web view with more sharing capabilities
- View a history of all the past links you have scanned
- Sharing past links with all your integrated Applications (Messages, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Supports the camera flash for low light areas when capturing links
- Set default social app to automatically open the social app of your choosing while interacting with past @tags and #hashtags
- Customized list of Quick Actions when interacting with social @tags and #hashtags
In order to use QuickLinks Scan, your device must support the newest major version of iOS on your iPhone and your device must have a built-in camera. When viewing links after scanning, you must have internet connectivity to view these sites.
Social Expansion Update
You can now do even more with Quick Link Scan with some cool new things part of our Social Expansion Update:
NEW SOCIAL APP SUPPORT
Not only can you open Twitter, Facebook and Instagram but now Quick Link Scan supports view/search in LinkedIn, Pinterest and even Reddit.
NEW CUSTOMIZED QUICK ACTION ABILITIES FOR SOCIAL
You are in the driver seat now, set your own top 3 social apps inside Settings that you want to open @tags and #hashtags into.
NEW OPEN / SET DEFAULT SOCIAL LINKS RIGHT FROM YOUR SAVED LIST
Only use Twitter, set up twitter as your default and turn it on inside Settings. Every time you select a @tag or #hashtag you will be routed directly to Twitter.
Don't like Twitter but like Instagram, you are the driver, you control your experience. Set up inside Settings now.
Ratings and Reviews
It Actually Works
I’ve tried other apps that promise to do the same thing, but this one actually works. I use it to scan articles that I come across on my work laptop that I want to share with other people but don’t want to link my personal accounts to my work computer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tyler Hackbart
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Juice Box Monkey Designs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.