*Featured on the App Store*
*Children’s Tech Review Parents’ Choice Award*
*Top Rated by Balefire Labs*
*REVERE Awards Finalist*
Loved by teachers... and kids! Quick Math Jr. is an award winning app that covers the essential foundations of mathematics, including counting, addition and subtraction, place value, writing numbers and much more!
“...excellent for teaching kids about number sense.” - Graphite by Common Sense Media
Perfect for children aged 3 - 7, Quick Math Jr learns as kids play and adjusts the difficulty of the questions to make sure each individual player is always at a level that is just right for them! From the creators of the award-winning Quick Math series, Quick Math Jr. is a fun way to develop mathematics skills and confidence.
• Twelve games aligned with international maths curriculums, including US Common Core and the Australian National Curriculum
• Adaptive difficulty to quickly place each player at their appropriate level
• Write answers directly on-screen! Progress from multiple-choice to handwritten answers.
• Create your own monster characters by winning new features, then see your creations appear in the game!
• Unlimited player profiles for easy device sharing
• View your child’s report card and see their progress through the app or on your Apple Watch
• Develop number sense
• Name numbers
• Practice number sequence up to 100
• Connect number names, numerals and quantities up to 30, including zero
• Model numbers up to 20
• Subitize small collections of objects in dice patterns, ten-frames and random patterns
• Conceptually subitize larger collections of objects in two or more dice patterns or ten frames
• Start counting from numbers other than one
• Count on and back
• Skip count by twos, threes, fives and tens
• Count and skip-count forwards and backwards
• Practice place value by composing numbers to 99 using tens and ones
• Create equality using balance
• Add to and subtract from a hidden total to practice mental arithmetic and counting on and back
• Solve simple addition and subtraction questions up to 20
• Practice writing numerals
• Continue two, three and four-part patterns
• Fill in missing elements in two, three and four part patterns
• Practise number bonds within twenty
• Practise greater than and less than on a number line
• Solve addition and subtraction story problems within 10
• Practise counting and arithmetic using both continuous and discrete quantities
• Locate hidden numbers on a number line
• Estimate the position of numbers on a number line
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
We wish we’d gotten to learn math like this! First, we designed a lovable creature—ours was a bug-eyed monster in a bowler hat. Then we played with our creation in fun, fast mini-games that secretly teach math foundations. It’s intended for kids 3–7, but we won’t tell if you sneak in some time of your own.
Great for kids
So basically my child plays this like its a normal game, just because of the little monsters that she finds cute and funny! Even though she is a lot older than expected for kids who use this to learn aka 10, almost 11, that doesn’t stop her from learning! But I have one problem with this, I don’t wanna spend money on this to help her learn any type of multiplication or division and I think it should just be free to help them learn how to multiply and divide, but overall, I really suggest this app for anyone looking to help their kiddo learn!
Love with a little bit of flaw
My 3 year old was getting 1/2 way through a lot of the areas and deleted his account. I don’t know how he’s going to react when he finds out but he won’t be happy. He had a bunch a bunch of monsters.
Please lock this with some kind of parent action required for entering. Also he can go in the parents section and I don’t see the faded progress if he does....
There are a few minor things I notice. Maybe the monsters could point at numbers, balls or monsters that are already on screen. Such as the machine game where you are practicing addition. My son will sometimes put the whole number in the second part of the machine.....if he makes a mistake maybe a reminder that the left tub has something.
He can add, count, compare and do some subtraction....writing is tough....maybe a keypad for children that cannot write or an option to toggle on learning writers so after choosing a right answer they are helped to draw the number.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shiny Things Software Pty Ltd
- 137.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Shiny Things Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Islands $9.99
- Spooky Town $4.99
- Mad Science Island $4.99
- Medieval Island $4.99