QuitCounter is an app which allows you to keep track of the things you are trying to give up. Perhaps you are refraining from chocolate biscuits? trying to give up smoking? or maybe just trying to keep to a new years resolution?
QuitCounter can help by keeping track of your progress. QuitCounter has the following features:
- Track your progress and history
- Track multiple tasks at the same time
- Optional daily notification to remind you to keep your progress up to date
- Quickly check your progress with the QuitCounter today screen widget
- Share your progress with friends using the built in Twitter and Facebook integration
- Optional visual themes to customise the app to suit your preferences
- Universal app works on iPhone, iPhone Plus, iPod, and iPad
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Now includes today screen widget so you can keep track of your progress with ease.
- Due to the larger screen sizes of the latest devices, task history is now displayed on the main task view on iPhone 5 and later.
- New lighter design to match iOS 8, but we've also included a dark "QuitCounter Classic" theme if you prefer the old style.
- Now includes optional visual themes to customise the app to suit your own style.
Bugfixes and tweaks
- Completely rewritten code base, if you find any issues please get in touch.
- Moved data persistence to CoreData for increased performance and flexibility.
- Due to the degree of change in the app. French localisation have unfortunately been removed at this time.
- Due to compatibility issues graphs have been excluded from this version. We are working on restoring this functionality soon.
Plus a few minor tweaks and bugfixes.
This update requires iOS 8.
Ratings and Reviews
It even grants you a widget for the notification center. It is certainly helping me quit. Also nice interface.
on its way to greatness
Love the simplicity of this app, esp. for the cost. I would pay another dollar if we could import an ongoing task between devices, or at least start a task already some days in to align it with another device. Thanks for making this app!
I feel like this app would be pretty cool. If only I could open it without it crashing.
The developer, Darren Maxwell, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Darren Maxwell
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 Skeoch Technologies
- In-App Purchases
- QuitCounter Plus $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.