Coloring pages have never been so much fun! The Quiver App combines physical coloring from “back in the day” with state of the art augmented reality technology to bring you and your children an extraordinarily magical experience.
You can find our free pages by downloading the app and on our website (https://www.QuiverVision.com). Save and print the pages directly from the Quiver App or from a computer to start enjoying the fun. By using our unmatchable expertise in augmented reality, the Quiver App enables children and adults to unleash their inner artist and interact with their personally customized creations.
Every colored page comes to life in its uniquely colored way, giving the artist an immediate and special sense of ownership and pride! Not only is the app incredibly fun, but it is also a great tool for developing skills and knowledge on various topics. Try it out yourself and we are sure you will agree.
Available Quiver coloring pages include:
- Quiver characters (Murphy the Sheep, Penfold the Penguin and Ruby the Rabbit).
- Quiver education pages (Earth, Volcano and an Animal Cell).
- Amazing Animals of New Zealand (Kea, Hectors Dolphin, Yellow-Eyed Penguin, Kiwi, Giant Weta and the Tuatara).
- Animal and Mammal Pack (Butterfly, Dinosaur, Fish Bowl, Horse, Dragonflies and a Shark).
- BBC Children in Needs Mascot “Pudsey the Bear”.
- B-Daman Robots from the famous Japanese “B-Daman” cartoon show.
- Enjoy a traditional physical coloring experience combined with the latest augmented reality technology.
- Watch your artwork magically come to life on your smart device screen.
- View the animation from any angle.
- Interact and play games with the animated characters by touching the screen.
- Educational pages include a quiz to test the user’s knowledge.
- Capture photos and videos of your coloring creations
- Zoom functionality.
- Play and pause the animation when it comes to life.
- Different sound effects associated with each page.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy the magical Quiver App experience:
- Visit https://www.QuiverVision.com to find and print out the Quiver coloring pages.
- Color in the Quiver coloring pages using your favorite colors.
- Open the Quiver App and tap the play button (the button with the Quiver Butterfly logo on it) to open the viewer.
- Look at the colored Quiver coloring page with your smart device camera. Make sure you can see the entire page - it will turn blue to confirm.
- The Quiver coloring page will come to life just the way you colored it.
- The Quiver App needs physically printed coloring pages to enjoy the full experience.
- To print out pages, visit https://www.QuiverVision.com.
- An Internet connection is required to download new content associated with the Quiver App.
- The Quiver App only works with QuiverVision pages - look for the Quiver Butterfly logo to ensure the pages are compatible.
- In-app purchases give access to additional Quiver content.
- For more information, visit https://www.QuiverVision.com.
- For additional assistance, please contact us at support@QuiverVision.com.
If you notice anything not working as expected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
If you are having difficulty getting the sheet to come to life, I was told by customer service to download ALL content, on the main pack page AND each Volume pack page. I was frustrated at first, but they were able to help solve the issue & I was super excited with the results!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Quiver and we hope you continue to enjoy our product! Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on social media and to register for our mailing list/newsletter on our websites for the latest updates.
Fun AND educational!
SO COOL!!! This is a great way to teach our kids about animals, conservation and other issues that are impacting them, and in a really cool way. My daughter loved coloring the picture and seeing it come alive in the app!
My daughter loved seeing the scarlet macaw she colored come to life and then learn about them at the same time!
Great way to educate!
I love Quiver! This app is an excellent way to educate kids and adults about animals. We are using the app within indigenous reserves in Costa Rica to teach children about scarlet macaws and important reasons to protect them. The way Quiver brings the Macaw to life allows it to become an ambassador for its species. I highly recommend this app to teachers and parents.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- QuiverVision Limited
- 149.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2016 QuiverVision Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Quiver Vol. 1 $2.99
- Dover Vol 1 $2.99
- Quiver Monthly Subscription $2.49
- Amazing Animals of New Zealand $2.99
- Summer & Sea Pack $0.99
- Quiver Vol. 2 $2.99
- Quiver Education Vol. 2 $2.99
- Quiver Platonic Solids $2.99
- BBC Children in Need $4.99
- B-Daman Fireblast $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.