Radio on TV is a simplistic internet radio player designed to work together with Apple TV application. But it works very well as a standalone program, too. Bundled together with iOS apps that make adding own radio station to sync with your TV a breeze. Add your own stations and share with others!
* Ability to add radio stations through links from TuneIn.com!
* Possibility for adding own radio sources
* Ability to add logo (symbol) of radio station.
* Share with others your favorite radio station
* Cloud sync with complementary Apple TV application and Your other devices
* Ability to sort suggested stations by Date Added or alphabetically.
* 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s (Plus), easy access to your favorite station.
* More features to come!
Best way for using your TV? Radio!
With purchase of iOS app you get Apple TV version free.
* Sync Playback radio station between devices. You can turn off this feature in "Info".
* Improvements in adding radio stations.
* Auto refresh your favorite radio stations on your Apple TV after making changes on another device.
* Improvements in 3D Touch.
* Fixed an issue with sharing your favorite radio stations on the iPad
* Fixed adding pictures to a radio station on the iPad.
* And many other small fixes.
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
What once was lost now is found
This is a great addition for people frustrated by the removal of the internet radio support once offered by the Apple TV. While this app provides a search that other similar apps offer, it also provides what I considered a requirement: the ability to add stations via a URL. If the station you like has a link that you can copy (typically ending in m3u) then you can copy the link from a browser or other source then paste into the Radio on TV iOS companion app to add the station to your Apple TV. I am really enjoying the ease of playing internet radio via Apple TV again.
Updates fixed most of my issues.
When I originally installed this I had a lot of issues with crashing when adding URLs and playback, but recent updates have fixed most of that. I enter a radio URL, and it appears on the accompanying Apple TV app (appears in the Purchased tab when you buy the iOS app, or vice versa). Though when the app asks to check for the link, instead fill out the data yourself or it will crash the iOS app. And if you decide you want to rename an app, it will call it a duplicate unless you toggle the favorite/public switch to favorite.
UI isn’t the best but it once t’s set up it does what I need it to. You can now run it in the background on your Apple TV 4th gen as well.
Had issues, a reboot of my phone fixed some. The developer has a web site where you can submit URLs for streams if you can’t get them to load. He had all my “problem” URLs loaded and on my phone/AppleTV in less than 5 minutes from each request. Very happy with the support and ability to play the internet radio stations and more that were removed from the newest apple tv.
- QART Serwis Jaromir Kopp
- 13.3 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 8.4 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści obrazoburcze lub czarny humor
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści o charakterze erotycznym lub nagość
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści dla dorosłych lub dwuznaczne
- Rzadkie/łagodne sceny picia alkoholu, palenia papierosów lub zażywania narkotyków, albo odwołania do tych czynności
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2015 MacWyznawca.pl
- 1,99 USD
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.