Welcome to the new Radiodeck! Better than ever with all its shining and glory!
New from the ground up just to make your experience better than ever!
Welcome to the new Radiodeck!
Radiodeck is your companion for all your favourite music, news, talk and sports stations from all around the world.
Find your desired station by exploring your local area, browse various genres or just call it by its name.
Some of the features:
+ Thousands of radio stations to choose from.
+ Explore by various options.
+ Record for later playback.
+ TimeShift (Pause/Resume/Rewind any time).
+ Beautiful and user friendly Interface.
+ Sleep Timer.
+ Search for songs on Apple Music or YouTube.
+ Share as Instagram Story.
+ and much more ...
Find us on:
Radiodeck is free to download and use, and that will never change for our main features. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Radiodeck, you can subscribe to our optional premium subscription.
We offer monthly, 6 month and 12 month subscriptions. The prices may vary per country and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You should have a look!
- Bugfixes & improvements
- Player sometimes disappeared
- Logged in user sometimes lost his session
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect except for one problem
I live in the mountains with no cell signal. I use my WiFi at home to listen and to record many hours of some stations to play back later for the long ride into town; also work does not have WiFi, so I record to play back later to save my cell data.
However if I don’t have the app open before I leave my house WiFi then the app will not open because I do not have a cell signal. It gets stuck in a “no signal please try again” loop. So I can’t play the recordings. There need to be a way to access recordings without cell signal from a cold open of the app.
Otherwise it’s exactly what I need and it works well.
As an ardent user of Radio Deck...
Bummed to see it no longer being developed, glad to see that the developer has produced a successor!
The app is stuck at the loading screen and doesn’t go halfway, otherwise it’s an good app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- eingrad GmbH
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © eingrad GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - One Month $2.99
- Premium - 6 Months $14.99
- Premium - One Year $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.