Railer is a simple app for travelling on the Belgian railways.
Find connections, where and when you need to change and how much your train has been delayed.
It's designed to be easier to use and less cluttered than the NMBS/SNCB or RailTime apps.
RAILER FRIEND SUBSCRIPTION
∙ You can subscribe to Railer Friends to support future development of the app.
∙ The following prices are for the EU and may vary for other countries.
∙ Monthly subscriptions cost € 0.99 per month.
∙ Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
∙ Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
∙ Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the monthly subscription.
∙ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
∙ No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
∙ You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Added new headers for search results, connection and vehicle screens
- Added support for connections with a walking part
- Search results now display stations for transfers
- Improved error handling for shortcuts
- Improved support for Dynamic Type in the widget
- Fixed an issue with reversing location-based Super Favorites in the widget
- Fixed an issue where some shortcuts wouldn't work from Siri
- Fixed an issue where shortcuts wouldn't respect the Always show train number setting
- Fixed an issue with the Show Interruptions shortcut
- Fixed an issue where the location indicator showed as (?) in the widget and Super Favorite shortcut
- Fixed a rare crash on the vehicle screen
- Interruptions are now provided by iRail, instead of NMBS/SNCB
Ratings and Reviews
Better then the original
Love the app but...
The latest update is not loading available stops and travel options. Please fix because this is our go to rail app!
- Jan Cornelissen
- 19.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Jan Cornelissen
- In-App Purchases
- Railer Friend - 1 month $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.