RailEvos PRO is a powerful and functional application that allows you to control all digital locomotive models and all digital accessory modules from the excellent large Apple iPad screen as well as from the command station screen. The application has two independent controllers for locomotive control and two independent control panels for accessory modules. Also, the program allows loading and displaying custom icons of locomotives from the command stations ESU ECoS 50200, ESU ECoS 50210. A detailed description of the application's functions is available below. Demo mode is available for testing a mobile application without connecting to a command station.
- Two independent controllers to control all digital locomotives available at the command station
- Locomotive control with support for all decoder protocols and speedstep depending on the command station
- Two independent panels to control all accessory modules available in the command station
- Accessories control with support for all decoder protocols depending on the command station
- Consist control with support for all decoder protocols and speedstep depending on the command station
- Control support for up to 31 functions with switch, momentary and inverted states
- Locomotive selection for control by type: all, steam, diesel, electric, other, favorite 1, favorite 2, favorite 3
- Loading custom icons of locomotives from command stations ESU ECoS 50200, ESU ECoS 50210
- Over 300 built-in high-resolution locomotive icons are fully compatible with built-in locomotive icons in command stations
- Built-in high-resolution icons of locomotives for different countries: Germany, United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Austria, Poland, and others
- Save the last selected locomotive and select it for control automatically after restarting the mobile application
- Allow taking control of a locomotive from another operator by double-tap on the speed indicator when this option is active in the command station
- Intuitive, high-resolution functional icons
- Auto search and connect to command station
- The ability to manually enter the IP address to connect to the command station
- Act as the main controller
- Settings for selecting an action when closing a mobile application
- Separate emergency stop and power switch buttons are always available on the control panel
- Checking the connection status to the command station with network indication and emergency stop of locomotive models
Supported command stations:
- ECoS 50210 by ESU
- ECoS 50200 by ESU
- ECoS 50000 by ESU
- CabControl DCC System 50310 by ESU
- SmartBox, SmartControl by PIKO
- Central Station 60212 by Märklin (Reloaded version with ESU update)
- Supported command station with firmware version 4.1.4 and higher
- Network connection to the command station
- Wireless connection to the iPad
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aleksandr Noskov
- 37.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Носков А.В.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.