Rainbow Web 3 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Rainbow Web is an unusual three in a row game
Realize your Match-3 player’s potential in a brand new way! You have definitely never seen such a game before!
Are you a three in a row games lover? Do you think you have tried them all and know everything about them? We are glad to present a fresh look at the classic gameplay on unique playing fields. Isn’t it fascinating?
Other amazing details:
- The Villain Spider is crafty: he has woven 12 types of sophisticated webs.
- Don’t lose focus: as soon as the web field is completed, The Wizard Spider spoils everything by tearing the web and freezing the beads.
- Exercise your brains and logic, stay one step ahead: supercombo’s not a panacea!
- Play together with your family: collect letters and combine them into the secret spells!
- Artful puzzles: the sewing machine has never been so complicated!
- Find the hidden objects: be attentive and keep a sharp look-out – magic doesn’t come that easy!
- Unspell the whole town: 10 enchanted workshops with antique interior are ruined.
- Secret levels in the caves: win against the Spider in his lair!
- Charming music and the cutest graphics create coziness and the atmosphere of quiet medieval times.
- Our game is free to download and play and in-app purchases of extra bonuses are available.
Why is the playing field so strange? Because it is the web that the Wizard Spider has entangled the Masters’ town with. The field’s shape will let you think outside the box and realize your three in a row player’s potential in a brand new way! The beads are rainbow colours, collect them all and breathe new life into the Rainbow Kingdom.
Town hall, Blacksmith, Carpenter’s and other workshops are ruined, abandoned and wait for their Hero! By the way, there’s no need to swing a sword, you should only need your brain to solve unusual match-3 puzzles.
The Rainbow Kingdom has no chance for salvation without your help!
Stability of the app was improved.
Ratings and Reviews
Winnable if you google 'You Tube'
I love all aspects of this game except trying to win agains the puzzle cavern games! The first 3 or 4 were okay and I did win those without any help but the rest were impossible so I googled and found the answers there. The people who write these games should put a 'Help' link in the game as it would keep people playing.
Number of moves seems low for some puzzles
Been playing for years through a few iterations of the game. Limiting the number of moves for each puzzle adds a layer of complexity and makes you plan your moves more but I find a few puzzles a bit stingy with the allowed moves. I think a casual setting without limited moves would be nice for those occasions when I just want a casual distraction. I always play on my phone and find that the small screen makes it difficult to find the broken pieces in the pictures between levels.
Not fun since changed format
Since this format was changed so that you have to “pay” now to get through it, I don’t play it anymore. I used to play it every single day, it was so much fun. I was told they were going to fix it so that if you paid for it before, it would be made to be able to play for free, but has not been done in months! I even still have my old 3g phone that I have the original Rainbow Web on, so I can still play it! S
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michail Tretyakov
- 137 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Sugar Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $4.99
- Crystal Pack Pro $4.99
- Crystal Pack $1.99
- Crystal Pack Super $19.99
- Hints Pack Ultimate $4.99
- Hammer Pack Ultimate $4.99
- Hints Pack $0.99
- Hammer Pack $0.99
- Hints Pack Pro $3.99
- Hammer Pack Pro $3.99